Sweet Mother Of God! (Edited)

Hey guys😀😀 As you know I'm currently experiencing some writers block and so I'm editing some older chapters to boost my creativity. Enjoy ♥♥♥♥♥♥

----------------------------

2 weeks later.........

Kaiko's pov: Last night:

---------------------------

I was sitting in my room, humming to myself as I thought about some stuff. When Will came in, I smirked and gestured for him to come sit down.

"Hey Will, we don't know if they're boyfriend and girlfriend yet, I bet you 20$ she'll tell me first." I offered, knowing full well that he couldn't resist a challenge.

"What makes you think that?" He glared at me. Bam. Was I right?

"Just a hunch." I smirk back.

"Deal, you are so on. You know I really like smiling Finn. He's a good learner. And I am so gonna beat you right now Kaiko." Will smirked puffing out his chest.

I rolled my eyes. "You can't ask her. She has to tell you."

"What?! Hey, not fair!" Will whined.

"What, do you think you'll loose?" I teased.

"No! I'll be fine. She'll tell me." Will frowned.

"Fine, if you say so. Anyway, let's see if Ant will help us get photos of Finntaine. I need pictures of my baby!" I grinned.

"Ha. Fine, but you are dealing with her when she figures out." Will told me.

I giggled and we called Ant in. He came running with the jorange strapped to his back.

"Wassup mom?" Ant asked.

"Well, we want to get some photos of Finntaine but they never hug or kiss near me or your father. So, you are gonna watch them, and if you call us at the right time, so we can get some pictures, we'll give you 10 dollars a photo. Deal?" I replied.

"You're on! But uh........what's Finntaine?" Ant asked.

"Oh it's their ship name. I made it." I shrugged.

"Ok mom. Give me until tomorrow. Okay?" Ant grinned.

"Okay! Bye son." Will answered.

"Well, you wanted pictures, you gonna get pictures." Will laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's just see who wins the bet." I smirked and went the the main deck.

---------------------------

Will's pov:

---------------------------

Once we'd eaten dinner I called Fontaine back.

"Fontaine to the kitchen, I repeat fontaine to the kitchen." My voice crackled through the speakers.

I heard her running towards me, and then she stopped, slightly puffed and smiled.

"It's your turn to do the dinner dishes." I said.

She smiled. "Okay, as long as you promise you aren't going to go and try to strangle Finn."

She still thinks that? "I won't honey. I really like the boy. An you seem pretty happy. If my baby girl is happy then so am I." I replied giving her a hug.

She blushed and rolled her eyes. "Okay. Dishes here I come." She chuckled pulling up her sleeves.

-------------------------