Woohoo!

Hello everybody! I'm sure you're wondering where the next chapter is, and I promise, it's coming very soon! As a brief little spoiler, I recently found out about the Ant x Mad Madeline ship, so I decided to add a small amount of that into my story! However, this update is about something else! Firstly, if you follow me, or my other story, you'll know recently I found out my stepmom is approximately 16 weeks pregnant with a new brother or sister for me! And I thought I'd tell you all the gender reveal test! Drum roll please! *Badadadum* SHE'S HAVING TWINS YOU GUYS! TWINS, ONE BOY, ONE GIRL. The doctor suspects they'll be identical, but he can't be certain!!!!!!!! So imma need some suggestions on middle names, I get the honour of picking their fourth middle name!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEK! If you want, you could leave a comment here and let me know your favourite names for boys/girls, so I have plenty of options!

Also, I'd like to tag someone! Starlite124 is the first person to vote for every single chapter of this story!!!!!!!! Thankyou so much, I really appreciate it!

So as I said before, I'm almost done the next chapter, an I really need suggestions on baby names please you guys!

And last but not least, a quick joke:

I have a pet tree. It's kind of like having a dog, except the bark is quieter 🐕🌲

Thank you for reading!!!!!! See you next chapter😄😄

Elsa xxoo