CHAPTER 34

I am finally back after I have free time and urge to finish this story. Hope you enjoy it despite the flaws :)

CHAPTER 34

Two months passed and it was not surprising for Tomochika how she could change and move on entirely from her broken engagement and not-so-healthy lifestyle. No matter how much she loved Eiichi and their relationship before, it always felt like she was given a special gift which was she could move on easily. She did not take a long time to stop feeling miserable. It was most probably because she was still taking a break from working and seriously focusing on curing her physical and emotional pain. This time, she took everyone's advice to stop consuming a lot of alcohol seriously. Her mind was empty from any sort of problems until...

The night when she decided she wanted to confess to Tokiya about her feeling. It never occurred in her mind that tonight was the first day when she would make her brain too busy. Tomochika typically did not favor anything academic like reading books or watching educational programs.

But now, too many thoughts crossed her mind as if she just studied a lot for her final exam during her days in Saotome Academy. She felt that she was stupid to have the audacity to confess to Tokiya at Haruka's house since they both coincidentally visited Masato on the same day.

When Tokiya was about to leave the house, Tomochika followed her heart. She mindlessly dragged the man to the back of the house. The innocent blue head was confused but he did not say much. It was a relief for the woman since other female artists would go through a hard time to have some privacy with the idol given he was always careful and suspicious.

"So, what is it?" At last Tokiya started the conversation first. He knew it from Tomochika's body language; she was nervous but determined to say whatever she had in her mind.

"Well, I..." she lifted her head, meeting Tokiya's eyes which sized up to see how red her face was. It must be strange for her to be this shy around him when in fact, they were close friends who knew each other's good and bad habits and basically had no reasons to feel awkward or shy around each other.

Well, unless their friendship would develop to the next step.

"Just so you know, I don't tell you this because I expect you to feel the same thing. Well, of course, it'll be nice if you reciprocate it but still, I don't want to force you. I swear."

Here she goes, Tokiya thought. He might not have dating experience given the demand for his previous job which required him to be single forever but he was not naïve enough to guess the direction of their current conversation. Tomochika wanted to officially confess her feeling to him.

"Okay, then. What is it?"

Just at that moment, Haruka who was curious about the unknown voices from the back of her house bloomed with joy as she managed to be a witness for Tomochika's confession.

"I am sorry, Tomo. I am so curious so please allow me to witness this wonderful moment," she whispered, internally praying that she would not get caught.

"Yes, please allow me to," a seductive voice felt close to her ears and just when she was about to shout in shock, a big hand closed her mouth. She thought that she was going to be kidnapped in her own house until she turned and saw a familiar wink from a handsome face.

"Ren?" She mumbled against his palm which he removed instantly. "When did you arrive?"

"Just a while ago, with Syo and Natsuki. Who are you spying on by the way?" He took a closer look before exclaiming almost instantly. His hands were on her shoulders, simultaneously turning her body to the couple's direction. "Oh, I see. But what are they talking about?"