CHAPTER 17

The plot for Tokiya and Masato's movie was taken from a Korean movie, Midnight Runners. :)

CHAPTER 17

Since the first assault, it took all for Tokiya to brace himself every time he had to 'entertain' Saotome's clients. Even it occurred seldom owing to their packed schedules, all the experiences of being assaulted had managed to wreck all of him. Every day was a taxing battle for Tokiya in order to fight for his urge to stay in bed without doing anything, let alone meeting people. He knew the Lazybones Tokiya was not the real him but he could not help it.

It occurred to him that he wanted to sleep for a year instead.

Before he knew it, all those multiple problems that he had suffered from had caused him to lose his smile. It was usually formed after he met STARISH and Haruka but now, to laugh at their jokes itself was a tiring crusade. He lost his interest to spend time with them and preferred to sleep since his body was dead beat all the time. Strangely enough, his energy level remained the same and it was so frustrating for him.

When Saotome finally announced that the no-relationship rule was lifted, it only made Tokiya's heart sunk more to his abyss of despair. He was already informed that the lifted rule was for everyone's freedom except for his.

He would never have any future with Haruka. Even he was not sure of her feeling towards him, at least he could try to win her heart but Saotome had managed to affix another harsh reality in his life.

And now, he was still unable to smile even when they sat in a circle in their training room. It was after their dancing practice and Otoya suggested to everyone to talk about their future plan. Yet, Tokiya spent the entire time by staring at the floor blankly, being oblivious of the fact that Haruka was having a hard time to restrain herself from gazing at him. Their position which was coincidentally opposite did not do any better for Haruka's heart and mind.

Come on, Haruka. Keep your promise. Don't stare at him, the composer's mind anxiously reminded her.

Meanwhile for Tokiya, when he did not seem like he could not care less about his teammates' future plans, his ears were all open and his mind was happy for them. The only problem that he had now was to react properly since he was too emotionally drenched.

So, Ren has currently courted a model after being a ladies' man for years.

Haruka wants to be a composer forever.

Otoya wants to be a judge and coach for dancing competitions.

Cecil still wants to be an idol and hopes that STARISH will last forever.

Masato also wants to be an idol for a long time and already has a girl in his mind.

Syo said, if he's married, he wants to have twins.

And Natsuki being Natsuki. He wants to continue hosting children shows.

That's nice. Everybody has their own plans.

But the moment that affected Tokiya the most was when they accidentally talked about Masato's current schedule which was full of programs with children from orphanages, schools, and various variety shows.

"You look awkward with the kids," was the first comment from Ren regarding Masato's interaction with the children in general.

"Really?" The others except for Tokiya exclaimed in disbelief.

"Masato looks natural to me," Haruka added, followed by short nods from others.

It quickly delivered a cheesy but wonderful feeling for Masato once Haruka's compliment echoed in his mind.