CHAPTER 29

Well, this was uploaded later than I thought. Yeah, something happened to my life and it distracted me so much. Plus (lol) I tried to tier (is this the word we use when we want to get a higher rank for Utapri Shining Live?) for Tokilock event before deciding that it's too tiring and time-consuming. For those who are still anticipating this story, thank you for being so patient. For sure, I'll never abandon this story and if I do someday, I'll make sure to tell you guys, okay? J

WARNING: The legal procedure in this story might be misleading. I only referred to a Korean movie so please don't take it seriously. Mature scenes are briefly mentioned. And also, yeah, I apologize for the grammar, pacing and other flaws of this chapter.

CHAPTER 29

"I am going to make you unable to call anyone for the rest of your life. Just so you know, The Saint is not meant to be sainted forever. He also has his limit."

"Masato, don't!"

When Ren who was known for being calm and collected shouted anxiously, Tokiya knew something terrible would take place. When Ren who was always brave to take a risk desperately tried to stop someone, it meant business. The risk was too high even according to Ren's logic.

The scion was right. The sight of Masato just clobbered Saotome with a whiskey bottle was too overwhelming for him. Sure, it was his ultimate dream to see Saotome hit the rock bottom or at least learned how it felt like to be attacked unexpectedly but...

He never expected that Masato would be the final attacker, especially in his current condition. Masato was always badass even since they were young. The guy never hesitated to stand for what he believed was right but...

Chill immediately flowed through his veins as for the first time, he could see the violent side of Masato. The scion could not care less when people around him were panicky, police cars' sirens echoed louder after Ringo immediately reported the crime, camera flashes sparkled around him without showing the sign to stop. Instead, his blue eyes were only interested in the sight of the unconscious Saotome as they cast the dark side of him. The side which only wished that Saotome would pay for his crime and the pain that he had caused to them.

Even when he was escorted to the police station, he only smiled in relief. His chest was fulfilled with the proud feeling for himself.

Even when Tokiya visited him, separated by the transparent wall between them and only had a small hole in the middle to allow conversation, Tokiya swore that his twin was one of the prisoners who looked the most innocent.

The most innocent one but with the toughest guts. Since yesterday, the news of him smashing Shining Saotome's head with a whiskey bottle had been hot news. Fans from various social media came up with different speculations while other STARISH members also updated their respective statements, seeking for the public support to bash Saotome for being such a cruel president.

But, the public outrage could be put aside for a while. What mattered the most for Tokiya was Masato's condition after being imprisoned. A lot of consequences crossed Tokiya's head and he could not convince himself that the scion would be fine. Masato just attacked a famous figure who would continue using his power to bury his crime and turn the table against STARISH. The pessimistic side of Tokiya could not foresee any bright future after them.

Yet again, Masato's belief and persistence were too strong for him.

"Ah, before you asked me regarding Haruka, don't worry. She supported my decision to hit the bastard," Masato remarked cheerfully. The statement was surprising but Tokiya was too tired to be shocked. He could not expect less from the couple who always knew how to give him a heart attack. "Even yeah, she opposed it at first. Even just now when she talked to me, she looked worried sick."