Chapter 38: My Own

Start from the beginning

"I kinda care man I ain't trynna fuck an underage girl" Bam speaks up giving Maze a dirty look as he covers his chest using his hands.

"Shut up Bam as if I wanna bang your skinny ass anyways" she responds kissing her teeth and looking Bambam up and down with a look of disgust on her face. I roll my eyes at her childish comment and just fall back in my seat.

"Excuse me child but my thrust game is too strong for you anyways you'd die" Bambam adds making me roll my eyes at his childish response. The boys look at bam before beginning to laugh amongst each other making Maze smile ear from ear.

"Mmmh sure" she beams.

"Enough about fucking each other!" Jinyoung shouts as he slams his hand on the table catching everyone's attention making us all look over at him startled. He lets out a deep breath before marching towards Maze with his hands in a tight fist and his jaw clenched. "Maze this is a stupid plan, you can't go through with it" He sternly says to her as he stares deeply into her eyes. Did he just show that he cares for her? Did I miss something?

"Come on Jinyoung you said it yourself this is my fault and this is my way of fixing it" she responds with her hands on her hips trying to show authority but that just makes me scoff at her. I don't know who she thinks she is but this bad girl act ain't even cute anymore.

"A way that gets you killed" I add as I glare at her angry that she thinks that I'm stupid enough to allow her to risk her life and for what? It's not like she's going to be successful, the Fangz are just too powerful.

"Can you have some faith in me please?" She begs as she looks over at me with her eyebrows furrowed. I want to believe in her I want to trust her but not if it's going to get her killed. She can't do this and I don't care if there is a chance that she'll be successful.

"Don't worry Maze I think you'll last at least 4 hours you know after they gang bang you then kill you" Joon speaks up with his arms folded across his chest as he chews his gun. Maze sighs at him comment making the other boys begin to laugh and give him a high five.

"Nah I'll say 3 hours" Yugyeom adds with a smirk on his face making Maze roll her eyes at him.

"500 that she won't even make it to the door" Chase speaks up as he sticks his hand out for Joon to shake making the other boys begin to laugh but that she angers Maze even more. Hopefully it'll make her realise that it's just too risky.

"Seriously? You guys have that little faith in me?" She questions looking slightly hurt with tears in her eyes but she won't let them fall. I want to hug her and tell her that she can do anything but I'll be lying to her because she can't do this.

"No it's not that we don't believe in you it's just that we believe in the Fangz more" Joon comments making me slap my forehead out of embarrassment. Did he really think that saying that would make her feel better?

"You're all a bunch of dickheads I can't believe I was planning to fuck you all!" She shouts as she storms out of the living room making me sigh at her. I don't run after her because all I'll do is try to talk her out of it then the next thing I know she'll be fucking Mark and I can't have that.

"Fam I ain't trynna get rapped by a fetus" Bambam shivers as he covers his chest making me roll my eyes at him.

"Bam shut up she ain't gonna rape you" Mark exclaims as he folds his arms across his chest glaring at bam with a look of disgust in his face.

"She can't actually be serious can she? The Fangz will kill her the second they see her at their doorstep." Trent  comments looking worried making the other boys begin to look worried as well. I'm glad that we are all on the same page and think that Maze is absolutely crazy for thinking of going to the Fangz.