/62/ All Comes Down

Michael
I was able to enjoy the kiss for half a second. The other half of the second was her not kissing me back. She placed both of her hands and pushed on my chest to move me away. She brought her sleeve up to her mouth as if to wipe away the kiss.

"Michael...I-"

"I know. You have Niall. I get it." I sighed.

"Friends?" I nodded, not really having the courage to say much else. But I did have the courage to text. Thank god they had WiFi on the plane. I waited until Izzy was focused on her movie again then I took out my iPhone and opened iMessage.

To: Niallanator
Wtf is wrong with you

From: Niallanator
what did I do ?

To: Niallanator
i kissed your girlfriend

From: Niallanator
really ?! wat happened !

To: Niallanator
she didnt kiss back and she pushed me away

From: Niallanator
damn i thought she would fall for you

To: Niallanator
wait... ur not pissed??

From: Niallanator
no u shit im not that bad of a person i askd her out so youd gett jelous

To: Niallanator
well u did it im jealous

From: Niallanator
i dont actually like her i was trying to get 1 of u to make a move

To: Niallanator
well sucks for me cuz shes staying faitful to u

From: Niallanator
i have a plan

To: Niallanator
and ?

From: Niallanator
its a double secret plan so i cant tel u !

To: Niallanator
dude just tell me

To: Niallanator
dude

To: Niallanator
ur really not gonna tell me

To: Niallanator
NIALL TELL ME

To: Niallanator
i s2g niall fuckin tell me

To: Niallanator
i dislike u a lot rn

He had obviously turned his phone off since the messages stopped delivering. I wanted to know what his plan was but that was clearly not going to happen anytime soon.

Izzy

I can't say that I was ecstatic when I realised that Michael was going to kiss me. But I can't say that I was overwrought about it either. I felt speechless.

I attempted to focus on the small, unclear TV screen in front of me. I couldn't stop my thoughts from flowing and the movie wasn't distracting me at all.

Instead of watching the movie, I put my headphones in and shuffled the 673 songs on my iPhone. Of course, as if God hated me, one of their songs played through my headphones. It wouldn't have been a big deal if it was any other song, but it wasn't any other song. It was "Amnesia". I think I fell asleep about halfway through the song. I know what you're thinking. How the hell does she fall asleep so fast? I can fall asleep anywhere.

I took in the sight of the gleaming stage in front of me. The boys were playing their hearts out. I could watch them play for hours.

"I drove by all the places we used to hang out, getting wasted. I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted."