/38/ Drunk

{A/N: I want to dedicate this chapter to trulyhappily because I was not able to write any more chapter without my anger taking over and she gave me an idea that I could write about while getting my anger out. I still have anger after writing this chapter. Js.}

Previously

Ashton

"Boys, I'm glad you called! I asked you to call so you'd remember that Izzy will be departing the airport with you." He began after he picked up.

"We're aware that Izzy will be leaving the airport with us." Calum replied.

"So then you realise that her identity will be exposed to the public, to the fans, to the media." All of us looked at each other after being told what we would have to face. "I have a question for Ashton. Actually, it's more of a demand than a question."

"Yes, Sir?" I answered so he would know I was listening.

"I would like you to expose your relationship with Izzy." Saying that the five of us were shocked, would be an understatement.

>>

Ashton

The security guards began leading us out of the airport with me gripping tightly to Izzy's hands, both of us sweating bullets. Her entire body was shaking with nervousness. She was already afraid of the fans. Imagine what they could put her through now that she's 'dating' me.

Slowly and carefully we exited the private airport and became surrounded by hundreds of screaming girls. Her grip on my hand grew tighter as we swam further into the sea of fans.

"Ashton! Who is that?!"

"Are you guys dating?!"

"She's a fugly slut!"

"Ashton deserves better!"

"Is she the girl who was spotted with Jackson?!"

"Oh em gee! She was with Michael like a month ago!"

"What the fuck?! Why is that bitch with Ashton?! He's mine!"

"They look so adorable together!"

A million comments were thrown at us, kind or cruel, we were being verbally attacked.

By the time we reached the tour bus that was waiting for us, I couldn't feel my hand anymore because Izzy had been holding it so tight.

As we climbed into the bus, her grip on my hand grew loose.

"Thank god we're safe." She sighed with relief clear on her face.

"Well, now our 'relationship' is out. Everything is gonna get a little more difficult around here." I told her truthfully. She grunted and stomped to the bunks, away from the four of us.

Luke, Michael and Cal took seats on the couch. For some reason, the floor looked more comfortable to me so I sat down there instead.

"Ash?"

"Michael?" I responded using the same tone.

"I'm serious, Ash!" I could tell he was becoming frustrated quickly. I turned from my seat on the floor and looked up at him awaiting his question. "I know you're 'dating' Izzy, but do you still... You know... Like her?" He lowered his voice.

"Guys... Let's not get into another one of these arguments." Calum interrupted. Thank god.

"Wait. What do you mean another?" Luke questioned. "I know Ash likes her or liked. But Michael, you like her too?" I saw anger flash through Luke's eyes and voice.