/59/ Fix You

"You guys are really good performers!" Izzy yelled over One Direction's performance. "What was that last song you played? "Pizza"?"

"Yeah. That's one of our most popular songs!" Ashton yelled back. Soon enough, they were away from the noisy area of the stadium and walking through the back areas.

"A song about Pizza? Why is that your most popular song? Why does it involve Michael?"

"Michael likes pizza. He's always finishing our pizzas so we decided to write a song about it." Izzy wasn't sure how to feel about the song. She wondered if they genuinely loved the song as if it were their best or if it was their favourite because it was funny.

"You like that song because it's funny, right? You didn't put a lot of effort into writing that song, right?"

"It's a funny song. That's why we always perform it. The fans go crazy."

"Ashton!" A voice echoed loudly through the narrow hallways. "Ashton!"

"What, Michael?"

"The boys want us on stage with them since it's the last show of the tour!" Both Ashton and Izzy sprinted down the hall to catch up with Michael.

"Stay here. We'll be off as soon as you know it." She noticed Michael and Ashton grab water guns and shaving cream cans as they ran on stage.

From her view of the stage, she could see the smiles on all of their faces. Michael looked like a 5 year old having the time of his life. Ashton looked like he was on a mission, and the mission was to cover One Direction in shaving cream from head to toe. Calum was being attacked by Zayn since Zayn had come prepared for the attack. She looked over at Niall and Luke. Both of them were a mess. Luke lay helplessly on the floor with Niall spraying shaving cream on him with no mercy.

"Who won?!" Harry yelled through the microphone. Ashton grabbed the mic.

"5SOS for the win!" He screamed. Harry grabbed the mic back.

"One Direction for the win!" The screaming increased since it was a One Direction concert, not a 5SOS concert. "I think it's a tie!" Ashton, Luke, Calum and Michael waved goodbye and ran off stage. Michael slipped on some shaving cream that was close to the top of the stairs and he ended up flying down them and landing on his butt.

"I'm okay!" He announced as he stood up carefully. The five of them waited until the concert had officially finished so they could share a big group hug with the cast and crew. Izzy stood off to the side and watched all of them stand there with smiles.

After everyone had cleaned up, they headed to an after-tour party.

Slick black limousines awaited each band and crew member. All of 5SOS and Izzy entered the second one that followed behind the One Direction limo.

When everyone reached the club that had been reserved for this special occasion, people went all out. Drink after drink. The tour was officially over. They could have a good time now without worrying about a concert the next day. Only some of One Direction could drink. 5SOS weren't allowed to, but Louis found a way to smuggle a few for them.

"Izzy!" Niall yelled as he strutted over to where she sat by the bar.

"Hi Niall." She gave a small wave.

"Babe, I got a great idea." She blushed from the nickname. She took a sip of her water while waiting for him to continue. "You ready? You're gonna love this! We should," He lowered his voice to a whisper, "fake date." He immediately began laughing for an unknown reason while Izzy sat confused as to why they would do such a thing.