/58/ Steal My Girl

"Just take my bunk." Calum demanded.

"But then you have to sleep on the couch..." She hesitated. She didn't want Calum giving up his bunk for her.

"We're good cuddlers. I promise. Just give us a chance. If you don't like any of our cuddles, then we'll let you back onto the couch." One of the boys said. She agreed, not wanting to go any further into the conversation. "But I can promise you that you will enjoy at least one of our cuddles."

"Okay..." She nodded before walking over to Ashton's bed. "If it's okay, could I sleep with you?"

"Only if you buy me a drink first." Ashton winked at her and moved further into his bunk to make room.

"I didn't mean it like that. Sorry." She apologised, worried that if she said anything wrong she would be kicked off of the tour. They cuddled up together, Ashton's arms draped over her waist and his head in the crook of her neck. She has to admit that she felt comfortable and safe. She felt like she had a force field surrounding her so she couldn't be harmed. Someone turned the lights off leaving the entire bus completely dark.

"Izzy?"

"Yeah."

"You're shaking." She hummed in response, not trusting her voice. "Why are you shaking?"

"I don't like the dark."

"Neither do I." Ashton sat up and pressed a button that immediately illuminated the bunk. Ashton pulled the curtain closed so that the light wouldn't bother anyone else. "Is that better?"

"Yeah. Thanks." They were silent and Izzy cuddled up closer to Ashton and fell asleep within minutes. Ashton, on the other hand, has trouble falling asleep. He was worrying about how Izzy had been acting. She wasn't acting anything like her old self. She's careful about everything she says and does. It's almost like she's afraid to talk or make any sort of movement.

Ashton

When I woke up, I noticed that my bed was empty where Izzy had slept. I momentarily freaked out. I have a right to freak out. Don't I? She's left so many times. The first time it was Luke's fault. The second time is was Jersey's fault. She can't be missing again. I don't know what I'd do.

Instead of continuing to let my thoughts get the best of me, I hopped out of my bunk and looked around me. The bus was silent except for Luke's insanely loud snores. I walked in the kitchen and noticed Izzy sleeping on the couch. I was afraid to wake her but I was curious as to why she had left.

"Izzy." I whispered. "Izzy." She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me with a frightened expression. "Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I'm okay."

"Why are you on the couch?" She seemed to be at a loss for words.

"Luke woke me up after you fell asleep. He told me that I shouldn't be sleeping in your bed. So I came to the couch. He told me not to but I didn't want to disturb anyone." Her explanation cause me to grip my hair in frustration. So Luke is going after her now? It looks like it's Michael and I have more competition.

"I don't know why he said that. I didn't and I don't have a problem with you sleeping in my bed."

"But why did Luke tell me I shouldn't be sleeping there?" Should I bust Luke? No, no. I'll be the bigger person.

"I don't know. Maybe he was worried about you falling off the top bunk or something. I'll talk to him." She nodded. Instead of letting her sleep on the extremely uncomfortable couch, I scooped her up and brought her back to my bunk. She looked up at me with wide-eyes.