/24/ 3am

Previously

Izzy's POV

"I." he coughed. "I uhh I have to tell you something."

"What? Is it good news? Bad news?"

"I don't know it depends how you feel about it." He replied very seriously.

"Why are you being so serious about this?"

"it's important. I really need to get this out. I'm tired of holding it back."

"What are you tired of holding back? you can talk to me about anything." I assured him.

"I know. I trust you. So here goes..."

//

Calum's POV

"What is it Cal? You were about to tell me and then you started staring at the wall without finishing your sentence. You're keeping me in suspense." Izzy complained. 

I don't know how I'll tell her. The other boys don't even know about this. Why am I telling her anyway? Is she even trustworthy? "Calum?" She said drawing out my name. She waved her hand back and forth in front of my face.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"Where were you?" she asked which confused me. "Your mind left for a second. What's up?"

"I really need to tell you something but I don't know how you'll react." I was nervous and I could feel my hands shaking.

"Just say it. I won't be mad or whatever." She promised.

okay. well here goes nothing. "I'm dating Lucy."

"I'm sorry. What?" I knew this wouldn't go over well.

"I'm dating Lucy."

"No. No. I heard you." She paused and took a deep breath. "When did this happen?"

"When you guys were leaving. Lucy got up to leave the room, but I stopped her. I asked her for her number and we've been talking ever since. I asked her out over the phone and I didn't tell any of the guys." I told her everything.

"Wait. You know about Ashton... Right? I'm sure you do but if you don't think its a big de-" I cut her off.

"What about Ashton?" She looked at me like a dear in headlights. She mumbled something then walked out leaving me alone with my thoughts. What does Ashton have to do with anything?

//

Luke's POV

Ashton, Michael, and I were all in our bunks. I was staring at the ceiling just thinking about what's been going on with Izzy. She's only been on tour with us for a day... Not even a day. I've become her, what? Security guard on this tour? I'm like her trustworthy best friend. I'm okay with that... right? As of right now, i'm okay with the best friend title. That can always change. I'll make sure I'm never fully in the friendzone. 

"Luke?" I heard her whisper while walking around the bunk area. "Yeah?" I whispered back.

"Where are you?" She spoke quietly. I looked to see why she was whispering and saw that Michael and Ash were passed out in their bunks. 

"I'm over here." I stuck my hand out of my bunk. It was an upper bunk right above Calum's.

"How do I get up there?" I moved over to make space and motioned to how she should get up. She stood on the edge of Calum's bed and I helped her up.

"What's up?" I asked her. She was sitting at the end of my bed with her legs crossed facing me. I was in the exact same position except on the opposite side of my bed.