19

The next night

Alexis was texting Jordan.

Alexis laughed and didn't reply

Alexis laughed and didn't reply. She turned her phone on vibrate and smiled at her sister who giggled when their eyes met. "Where is Joey and Leah?" She asked herself picking up the baby. "I have to get to school and I don't think you can come with me." Alexis smiled. Her sister giggled again. Soon her phone buzzed.

Hey bumble bee. My work called me in to file in some papers only I understand. Just call your school say you're sick i don't know how long i will be out.

Alexis read Leah's text. Grinning widely she called her school putting on a good show. "Now where is Joey?" She asked looking upstairs. What does Leah even do for her job? She wonders. Shrugging her shoulders moving the baby up making her laugh again. They looked out the window to see a big man dressed in black standing outside their house with a camera around his neck. Startled slightly she knew her sister and her would be fine. She closed the curtains and the baby and her went to lock the doors and windows. The man was still out there faceing her house. Even Miracle stopped smiling which worried her a little. "I will try calling him." Alexis took out her phone calling Joey. No answer. She called two more times still no answer. She then tried calling Ross and Rachel knowing they would be together for a morning breakfast without the kids. No answer. She groaned looking outside. He was still there smirking now.

Her eyes widened. She sent out a mass text to everyone. They all told her the same thing lock windows and doors stay down low and if he doesn't leave soon call the cops. Joey was in Las Vegas for a reuion for Days of our lives. Leah was still trapped at work. Ross and Rachel were to far. Monica was trapped in her restaurant. So Chandler was doing his best to come over but traffic was just horrific. As soon as Jack read the text he ran outside of school. He ran past teachers, students, and security. By the time he went to his house he saw the man looking at Alexis and Miracles home. He went in his house grabbed Joeys spare key and snuck through the back.

Alexis had a knife in one hand that wasn't holding Miracle. Ready to attack whoever just got in her house. Jack moved out of the way in time and the knife hit the wall and stayed there. "Good aim." He complimented. "You scared the crap outta me." She spoke hugging him. He instanly hugged back. "You and Miracle are safe?" He asked looking at them carefully. She nodded. They both looked outside and the man was still looking at the house and now had a cell phone to his ear. Like he was listening to someone. "We have to do something." Jack said running a hand through his hair. "No shit sherlock i thought we could invite him for tea and crumpets." Alexis replied sarcastically. They looked at each other. "Call the cops." Alexis told him. "He would know." Jack replied. "Text them then. They started this new thing where you can text them."  Alexis told him. He nodded typing quickly in his phone.

"They will be here in a few minutes for now we should just be calm." Jack said. Alexis nodded she was gently rocking her sister. Soon they heard sirens. Some cops chased the figure and some knocked on the door. Alexis handed her sister to Jack and answered some questions. After they left Leah arrived hugging Alexis and Jack. Taking Miracle sighing in relief. "Thank God you three are safe."

"I was so worried he got you." She said. The teens looked at her confused. "He?" Alexis asked. Leah shook her head focusing on Miracle. Jack and Alexis dropped it giving her a break.
They do not need to worry about how I pissed of the biggest mafia leader and now he wants my families blood. Leahs thinks holding her daughter. Looking at Jack and Alexis talking in the kitchen.

It has been a month since then. The mafia leader wants Alexis, Jordan, Emma, and Maya. They are connected with the attacks on the quads. Plus Leah making him angry made things worse. "So no one told us life was gonna be this way." Emma told Maya. "Our love life is DOA." Maya replied. The girls giggled.

Jack and Erica are at their cheer and football practice. Jordan and Alexis were home alone at Alexis's house. Hunter was at Miguels and everyone knows what they are doing. As Jordan left Alexis's house a person from the distance was watching them. Watching her. Alexis closed the door and locked it. Heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water she gets a call from a unknown number. She answers it expecting a machine. "Who are you and why don't i have your number?" She asks. The other line starts talking. "Well thats a disappointment. I thought Leah would have told you by now. Not a shock though she has been hiding a lot of secrets." Alexis frowned. "Who is this you have three seconds before I hang up and call the cops." She threatened. "The name is not important. What is though you keeping your family safe." He spoke. Alexis sighed "What the hell do you want." She asked growling. "There is a car outside. I want you to walk out and go sit in the backseat." He demanded. "Well I don't normally go to a guys place before he takes me out." She spoke sarcastically. "Now." He said. She rolled her eyes walking out with her charger. "My family will be safe?" She asks. "Yes. You have my word." He reassured. She hesitated but walks in the car hanging up the phone. There is two men inside who looks like security. A third guy was there but he looked around her age. Maybe a year or so older. As the car started driving the voice went through the speakers.

"Alexis and Beck. You guys are here because something has happened and you guys are the most fit to be in this program." The two teens look at each other confused. He looks to be seventeen brown eyes and brown wavy hair. He is wearing a black top that shows his abbs through the shirt. He has a firm jawline and a sharp cheekbones. She couldn't help but stare at him. He smiled at her making her turn in to mush on the inside without her wanting too.

"Alexis your mom and Beck your dad are the top mafia agents here and had gone missing." They looked at each other surprised and in disbelief. "Did you know?" He mouthed. She shook her head no. "They are most likely dead so we need you guys to learn how the Mafia works and you guys will be Wed and take over." The voice continues. "Excuse me I just barely turned sixteen and now I'm engaged to a man I don't know." She asked. "Yeah I just turned seventeen. Don't know her. We both haven't even lived our lives yet." He added. "The Second in Command will expain more when you both arrive." The car ride was silent.

At the really big secluded building. Beck was walking alongside Alexis holding the door for her. "Thanks." She smiled at him. He nodded. They were both leaded to the elevator and went up to the top floor. 400 floors. Long way up.

"Water or Coffee?" A man asked them two as they walked into the office. They both shook their heads no looking around. "My name is James Charles." He introduced himself. "You both are here because we need you both. Take a seat." He told them. They take a seat across from him.

"Your mother and your father were the best agents and they left you both with your other biological parent to leave on a mission. Considering they both haven't come back yet. You guys are the only true heirs left to take over. We have been watching you guys since you both were born. It is your guys legacies to rule this Mafia. Destined to be together." He finished. They both looked at him. With a what the hell written all over their faces.