24

It has been two years since Alexis and her friends graduated high school. Her and Beck have been engaged for a year and the wedding. Everything is all set up.

Every single one of her family has showed up

Every single one of her family has showed up. Even all of the Black Spades because they all ended up like a family too. Emma was the maid of honor. The dresses looked like this.

The before wedding individual pictures

The before wedding individual pictures. Alexis's family wanted one of her so it looked like this.

"Hey dad

"Hey dad. Hey mom. Hey princesa." Alexis greeted her family. Joey and Leah hugged her. Miracle smiled at her looking around.

"She looks older then three

"She looks older then three." Alexis gasped not seeing her sister in a couple of months. Her family nodded looking at the baby of the family. "She has the same hair I had at her age." Alexis cooed. Soon Emma pulled Alexis to the bathroom. "I think I figured out why you were sick these past few weeks." She held a brown bag for Alexis. "No. No way." She detested. "Just try it." Emma begged. "We will keep it lowkey."

Reluctantly Alexis took the test in her hand and walked to the bathroom stall. She shaking a little she took the test out of the box. When she got out of the stall she hid the test in the box again and said "We will check after the ceremony." Emma nodded in agreement taking her hands since she just finished washing her hands. "You know the test will be ready before then." Emma suggested. "You're right Em." She said. Five minutes later she looked at the test. "It's positive." Alexis looked taken back. Emma smiled widely. "Emma this baby is gonna have a handful of enemies because of Beck and me." She worriedly said. "This baby." Emma paused looking in her eyes then continued "will be loved by all of us including the spades. So much care and protection."

Alexis smiled tears coming in her eyes. "Don't mess up your makeup." Emma commanded. The girls giggled. "Now its time for you to get married." Emma grinned at her.

After the ceremony.

Beck and Alexis thanked everyone for coming and everyone watched them leave in a private jet to Paris. On the ride she brought up a topic she was nervous of. "Babe?" She asked. He looked at her from his phone. Giving her his full attention. "Yes mi amor." He replied. She blushed lightly. "How would you feel if I was well." She trailed off showing him a pregnant lady on a magazine. Before he could respond or even show emotion Alexis got a call. As she answered Beck went to look in her bag for a snack.

"Hey Emma!" Alexis cheerfully answered. Beck saw a brown bag in the backpack and curiously opened it. "What?" Alexis asked. Tears pouring from her eyes. Beck's eyes widened as he looked at the pregnancy box that was opened already. "They're gone?" Alexis asked sobbing. Beck wasn't paying attention to her but the positive pregnancy test in his hands. Alexis turned her head to Beck. Her hands ended the call as she saw him. Her head spinning with so many emotions. "Leah took Joey to tell him the truth about our jobs and the cafe got attacked. I'm thanking God Erica and Jordan had Miracle. Leah died. Joey is in a coma. They say he might not make it." Beck's eyes widened. He instantly took her in his arms and called for a flight attendant. "Take us back to the compound right away." He ordered. She nodded and hurried away. The newly weds flew back to west chester and drove to the hospital. They changed on the plane. Alexis cried when she saw Leah for the final time. Everyone left her alone so she can say bye. "Leah you may not have been biologically my mother but you are most definitely earned the title. You are my sisters mom therefore you are mine too. I'm glad we got to work together and get closer. I hope you get to watch Miracle and I grow far in life and you are happy and in peace. I love you mom and we will meet again." She cried a little and walked out. Beck hugged her and she continued crying. Soon Miracle ran up. "Lexi!" She screamed happily. "Princesa." Alexis wiped her face and threw on a smile. "Where is mommy and daddy?" She asked. "Mommy had to go work for a little while. And daddy is taking a long nap." Alexis told her younger sister. "Can we wake him up?" She asked. "No. Daddy will wake up on his own." Alexis told her. "Do you think Beck will have a tea party with me?" She asked hopeful. Alexis laughed and spoke "Yes why don't you go and ask him." Miracle giggled and ran to Beck pleading for a tea party. "Why anything for you." He replied scooping her up. "Have fun!" Alexis told them. Beck laughed pecking her lips then took Miracle to the compound where they had set up a playroom for any kids of the Spades. Alexis smiled a little and walked into Joey's room. She held his hand and prayed he would wake up soon.