21

"You guys attacked It." Alexis yelled out. Friday after school the news spread out that some people went in a trashed the It club. Alexis and Beck are currently in the Mafia's gym she was livid that the guys ruined the place. "It was the most normal teenage thing Beck and I could do and you guys ruined it." She screamed. No one replied. She got more angry and punched the dummy. After one punch something was calling for more like instinct. She kept punching the dummy over and over till it ripped. The head rolled on the ground. "That my dearest, that dummy was modified to be attached like a human. If he was a real person you would have just killed someone." James said. The guards and James applauded Alexis. She shook her head walking back to Beck.

After a couple of hours Alexis and Beck were exhausted and sore. They had to train by fighting and knocking out every guard there. How many guards were standing there fourty so they each took twenty. Plus the duo knew the guards weren't holding back. "Great session. You guys are going quickly. You guys can rest and hangout in the lounge till its time for you to go." James told them walking out. The duo looked at each other suspiciously. As soon as they walked into the lounge and sat down they felt something off. "Its not over." Beck whispered. "No shit." Alexis snarked throwing a man over her shoulder on the table breaking the glass. "Welcome you guys have to make it to the limo to go home. Don't get captured or you will stay the night and keep training." James voice went on the intercom. The duo ran to the hallway looking for the exit. Somehow it was like they knew were to go. "Your guys limo is parked out front." James voice said. Soon two guys came in front of them. "Lets dance." Alexis snarked. She kicked the man in front of her and he grabbed her leg trying to flip her but she caught herself. She got up faked a left punch and did a right one smacking his head to the wall just as Beck did the same thing to his guy. "Lets go." Beck said grabbing her hand. They held hands running around the corner. A really big man was gaurding the door. "I will distract him you run to the limo." Beck said. "No way." Alexis replied. "If I go in the limo will leave without you." She said. "Plus I won't leave you behind. We are a team. Teams work together." She finished. He smiled feeling really happy. "Lets do this." He said. She nodded. Beck took the left and Alexis took the right. She went up first "lets go." She smirked. Beck went up from behind and kicked the top of his back making him fall forward. The duo ran outside and jumped in the limo.

"Fighting is in your guys blood. No doubt about that. On Monday you guys will learn from the elders of this Mafia how to lead it." James Charles said throw the speakers. "Till then enjoy It. As we never destroyed it." You could hear his smirk. Alexis growled but felt relief. She leaned her head on Becks shoulder. "My well now our group wants to go to It tomorrow so I told them I will go. Did you want too?" She asked Beck. "Yeah sounds fun." He smiled at her. She smiled back texting furiously.

"You did really awesome today." Beck complimented her as they yet again stood on her doorstep. "Thanks. But I didn't do as amazing as you did." She replied. He took a small step forward. It looked like they were gonna kiss. "We got this always and forever." He took her hand and kissed it walking to the limo. Alexis watched him smiling from ear to ear. The limo drove off and she saw a angry Jack from the Bings doorway across from her. She smiled at him trying to ignore his face. He did not return the smile. He just walked back inside. Making Alexis frown she turned to go inside too. Being greeted by Miracle and Leah in the living room. "Why are you all sweaty?" Leah asked. "Workout at the gym after school." Alexis shrugged it off. Going upstairs to her bathroom cleaning herself her muscles aching. Looking at herself in the mirror she thought of how her life changed dramatically in the past six months. She smiled though no matter what the Mafia would be doing won't change her family or herself much.