16

"People need to mind their own business." Jordan huffed sitting down next to Emma. "What happened?" She asked worried. "Those guys apparently were watching the dance. Everyone knows they were looking for someone but they can not figure who or why." Jordan rolled her eyes. Alexis sat next to Jordan her eyes pink. "You high?" Emma asked. "No allergies." Alexis responded. The other girls nodded not believing it. She may not be high but it was not allergies. It was silent for a moment. "Has Miguel been around?" Hunter asked walking up. "No haven't seen him." Alexis told him. "He probably went to the roof." Emma mumbled knowing something. Hunter kissed her cheek and walked out the door up to the roof. "What is he on the roof for?" Jordan asked. "Its most definitely not his class ring." Emma whispered. The girls gasped. "Really?" Alexis asked. Emma nodded smiling taking out her phone a picture of the class ring. Jordan and Emma started talking about meeting up to study at Jordan's house after school and Alexis called a number she has not called in a while.

Even though she knows she won't pick up it is comforting to hear her voice.
Hey it's Maya if you are hearing this I obviously did not want to talk to you because I'm always on my phone. Or i am busy. Most likely the first one. Leave a message at the tone. I most likely will still ignore it.
Alexis smiled, "That's my Maya." She looked up and the bell for class rang. She looked at Emma and Jordan. "Class time." She sang. They complained. "Lets go." She said. They nodded and walked to class. Feeling something in her gut Alexis turned around thinking someone was looking at her. Seeing most people are in class she walked through her classrooms door.

Somewhere in New York a girl age sixteen was on the run. She had to get to her friends. She had to tell them. She could not hide and run for their safety. Homecoming was only the beginning. She had dirty blonde hair. Eyes that match a certain Geller. Could almost be twins. She has a knife strapped to each of her ankles. Wearing a blue and black flannel wrapped around her waist. Her black tank top. Her ripped jeans not supposed to be ripped. She was dirty and wished to be home. She has a bullet scar a inch away from her heart. As she went to a coffee chop named Central Perk she went to the restroom. She closed her eyes and splashed water on her face. As her eyes closed she went back to her homecoming.

She was dancing with her two best friends. They had the best normal persons homecoming night. She did not know her dead line was that night. She thought she had more time. So they attacked. Going to protect her friends and her school she started fighting. As soon as she noticed her two friends had her back they brought them to gun point. She could not block her first friend in time but her second friend she saved from a second bullet. As soon as she took it she thought she was a goner. They took her to the ER in surgery. The attackers visisted her when she got better. She survived. The guys paid the doctors money to annouce she died. Then told her to run. Or else her friends would die.

Well they found her right before school started up again. They said deal is off and they are going after her friends. Now they all have to run. She walked out to the couch and sat down. A man named Joey Tribbiani who has not been there a while sat down with a coffee and blueberry muffin. She tensed keeping her head down. He got worried. Thinking if that was one of his daughtera he would want someone to help them. "Would you like me to get you something?" He offered. She shook her head no not looking at him. "My name is Joey Tribbiani." He introduced himself. Her head snapped up knowing that name her best friends dad. "Do you know Alexis?" She asked. He looked at her weirdly. "Depends who are you?" He asked. "My name is Maya. I am an orphan no last name. I had a best friend by Alexis Faith Sepanski. She has a dad named Joey Tribbiani and you look like her. Have the same eyes." She said. "Ok so if i text her asking about a Maya she would know?" He asked pulling out his phone. "She would know but she thinks I am dead." Maya said sulking. "How about we go back to Alexis and Mines house, I have a baby to change and you could shower and eat." He offered. Maya hesitated. He showed her a picture of Alexis, Jordan, and some third girl who looked like her she nodded. "Yeah that would be great." Maya spoke. They got in Joeys car and drove back to West Chester. Maya was nervous.

Emma, Alexis, and Jordan decided to walk home that day. Alexis never mentioned Joey asked about Maya. Which made her believe he read a old journal by accident. The three girls went inside Alexis's house and saw Joey handing a girl their age a plate of food. Confused they walked into the kitchen. "Joey?" Alexis asked. The girl who turned around in her seat hair is brushed. She looked clean. She looked like. "Maya." Jordan and Alexis spoke in union. "Hey miss me?" She asked. Emma got a sick feeling in her stomach. This girl could be her doppelganger.