Back to Supercorp

Sighing loudly, Kara lean her back against her chair. Just finished reviewing all the new conditions from May's company. All of them are absurd. It is pretty clear to Kara that May is throwing a tantrum with all these unreasonable business conditions. So unexpected... May is not the type to make tantrum like this.

Eh... On second thought, a spoiled brat like her would totally do this.

As Kara starts to rub the side of her head, she can hear someone chuckled.

"Before you say it once again... I already have wrinkles.", stated the blonde.

"Don't worry, I find wrinkles cute so if you have more wrinkles on your face, you will be even cuter to me."

Lena walks toward the blonde, smiling happily as she sees the frown on her husband's face. Kara rolls her eyes.

"Ah, you must find old people so cute then? Did you get turned on seeing the wrinkles on their face? Oh, wife, should I be concern with- OUCH!"

One slightly painful slap landed on the blonde's arm. The Phantom quickly rub her hurting arm in a rather dramatic way, causing her wife to stick her tongue out at the blonde.

Crossing her arms together, the brunette huff her cheeks in annoyance.

"You know 'cute wrinkles' are limited to you only, dork."

"My, my, what an honour! To what deed did I do to receive such special treatment?"

Kara couldn't help but giggles, the blonde firmly put her hands on the side of her wife's hip before pulling the brunette closer to her.

A little surprised but Lena welcome the physical contact.

"Hmmm, maybe because you're the love of my life?"

Once she was close enough, Kara wrapped her arms around Lena's waist.

"Uh-huh... I would be delighted if you can give me... Proof.", said the blond win a very seductive tone.

Smirking at the reply, Lena silently wrapped her arms around Kara's neck. The brunette leans down her head to be closer to the blonde. Taking this a sign, Kara looks up at her wife's face. With each second passing, their face is moving closer slowly.

Kara moans softly as her lips touched with Lena's lips. Each other kissing their love until their breathing start to grow heavier, the heat in the room is rising but of course, somethings in the room getting wetter instead. The blonde start trailing her kisses down to Lena's neck, leaving a gently bite here and there. She let her hand wander down her wife's body and-

"Good morning, my future family!"

Maggie suddenly kicks the door of Kara's office open. The two lovebirds instantly part away from each other.

"God damn it! Does anyone in this house know how to knock?", Kara slams her hand on her desk. The blond is recalling

"Oops, sorry... I should have open the door more slowly.", Maggie said with her guilty face.

"Why is that?", Lena asked in full curiosity.

"So I can enjoy the view.", the lady in a suit replied with such a smug smile. She then grins shamelessly as she put a peace sign on her mouth then made a licking gesture with her tongue in between.

Kara and Lena stare at the brunette as nothing had ever happened... Like the brunette wasn't even there.

The room was filled with a long awkward silence.

"Wife, get me my gun.", Kara finally said something.

Almost like receiving an order from her general, Lens turn around and about to walk to the guns on display just above the fireplace in that office.

" WAIT!!!! I was just kidding, okay? Relax."

Maggie tried to defence herself. Well, more like trying to save herself from certain death but okay.

"Let's redo the scene. I promise I'll only peek a little..."

"GUN."

"Kidding! I was just kidding! I swear on my pride I was just kidding."

The Phantom stared at Maggie.

"But you don't have any pride."

The lady in a suit's expression changes drastically from 'I'm really sorry' to 'The duck is wrong with this bitch'.

Lena hit Kara softly on arm.

"My dear, that's not nice!"

Puffing her chest I confident, Maggie straightens the fabric of her coat.

"See, at least your wife have a decent-"

Before the petite brunette gets to finish her words, the lady of the house flicks her tongue.

"You shouldn't say it straight to her face even if it's true."

"That's it. I'm gonna curse your whole family."

Smirking in victory, Kara wrapped her arms around Maggie's shoulder.

"Kidding, kidding. I was just kidding. Swear on my pride I was just kidding.", the blonde mock the lady in a suit.

Eying the major business partner of her employer in England, Maggie swallows the anger that about to spit out of her mouth. The brunette needs to control her emotions... Especially when she is trying to get Kara's blessing.

Maggie slides her hand into her pocket taking out a small navy blue envelope.

"From May.", she hands the envelope to the Phantom.

Kara doesn't need to read the envelope to know what inside it. Nevertheless, the blonde decided to take the envelope anyway. She then put it neatly on her desk. She will deal with the matter when Lena is not around.

"Exactly the reason I invited you here... We will discuss business later. For now, why don't you stay with us? I had one of the maids prepared a room for you. Let me show you the way."

Doesn't see any point on turning down such offer, Maggie merely nod.

"A-hem!", Lena intentionally coughs loudly to make her presence known. Seriously, the dark and gloomy business vibe is not something she likes.

"Yes, wife?"

Kara asks in a concerned tone. She is looking a lot like a knight in shining armour, prepared to fulfilled whatever wishes her wife have.

The thought made Lena chuckle.

"Nothing, my dearest. I'll head to our room now... If you hurry, maybe we can continue where we left."

Hearing such a tempting offer, Kara's mouth started to water. The seductive wink from her wife before leaving the room is not making it better.

"Umm... Go find your room by yourself- Umm... I mean... Ask a maid or anything. I have to go.", the blonde quickly left her office and went after her wife.

Leaving Maggie completely aware of what a dork Kara is for Lena. Those two are like rabbits. Never stop until you drop, aye...