Excuse...you?

Maggie smirk as she turns to look at the sleeping waitress next to her. Another victim of a restless night. The brunette quietly gets up from the bed, thanks to the fact that practice makes perfect, Maggie success to get up the bed without waking up... What was her name again? The brunette couldn't remember.

Getting laid on her first day in England. This country may have more to offer to her than just a simple business trip. The ladies here seem promising.

Maggie Sawyer is a storm... She comes into your life without any notice, woos you off your feet and then went missing the next day. How long has she lived this kind of life? She couldn't remember. What she remember tho is the main reason she had to come to England. Kara Danvers or mainly known as The Phantom had broken her engagement with her boss.

Without much thought, Maggie starts to dress. Sliding her long slender legs in her pants and pulling it up, carefully button her shirt. Grabbing her jacket, the brunette look at the sleeping woman on the bed one last time before finally leaving the room.

"She was good... If only she didn't moan that loud, she would have been perfect."

Maggie says to herself. 'Perfect'. Recently the brunette found herself searching for the perfect one. Waking up on a different bed with a different woman each day started to feel dull. The excitement she once felt is not there anymore.

But it's not like she can just get drunk one day and wake up with a ring around her finger.

Finding the perfect one is not easy.

'Let see... I want her to be pretty. With some big round chest. Beautiful long hair and perhaps-'

Oof... The brunette suddenly bumps into a small girl carrying a basket.

"Watch it, lady.", the girl glared at Maggie.

Furrowing her brows in confusion, the brunette smiled awkwardly before slowly move to the side, giving the little girl a wide space to pass. With her emotionless face, the little girl walk passes her in such confident.

A few steps away from them, Maggie can hear someone clearing their throat.

"Zoe, you should give it back.", said the person.

Turning her head to look at the person, Maggie freeze. There, she can see a beautiful woman with a brunette bob hair. Dressed neatly in her maid outfit. Her brown eyes are shining. Lips are slightly curled up. Perfect. Echo in Maggie's head.

The little girl next to her sigh in defeat.

"But Alex, she's the one who is not careful enough with her wallet."

Wallet? Maggie immediately roams her body to find her wallet. Nope, she couldn't find them. The little devil beside her, handover a brown leather wallet that Maggie knew too well. When did... The brunette wonder.

"It doesn't matter, we're here to escort The Phantom's guest. Be more etiquette, please.", Alex scolded the little girl.

"Yes, Alex...", Zoe looks at the floor. Ever since she had come to the Danvers, her life is changing rapidly.

She can eat until her stomach full without having to steal from anyone. The chores she is given are very light. She is also given some spare time to play every day. Plus she is paid every week. Zoe has a room in an apartment which she shared with Cicie. The apartment was spacious. Far better than the small space she has behind the bar... But despite having all this privilege, Zoe can't help but steal when she gets the chance. Her body just does it unconsciously.

Alex has a very weak heart when it comes to children. That is probably the reason why when she sees the sulking look on Zoe's face, she immediately pats the little girl.

"I know it's hard. The change is so sudden but bears with it, okay? I'll ask the chef to bake you some cookies tonight.", with that Alex managed to bring a smile on the little girl's face.

Looking at how gentle the maid pat the little girl, Maggie can't help but think...She would make a great mother. Her eyes immediately widen. What did she just.? Oh no, what's wrong with her head today?

"Lady, I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

Zoe apologized as she hands over the wallet to Maggie. Smiling slightly at the cute sight, the lady in suit take her wallet back.

"Again, I apologise, miss. If it's not too much trouble for you, do you know where is room A-90?"

Oh, her voice. Maggie almost sighs in satisfaction as the older maid speaks to her. Little did the brunette notice, she forgot to respond to the asked question.

Alex and Zoe are waiting patiently for any soft of respond but when there is no sign that they would receive an answer from the brunette, the two maids start to walk away from the scene.

"Zoe..."

"Yes, Alex?"

"Don't be like that person."

"Of course, I do have basic etiquette, ma'am.", the little girl proudly says.

When they are a few steps away from Maggie, the two maids can hear someone running toward them.

"Wait, wait, I'm A-90!"

The lady in a suit comes running toward them.