No way

Alex Danvers is not having it. This drolling perverted lady in front of you can't possibly be THE Maggie Sawyer that Kara was talking about this morning.

The brunette maid silently recalls her conversation with her sister.

.........................
(That Morning)

Knock knock.

"Come in.", Kara loudly said. Obeying the order of the head of the house, Alex come in the room and then politely bow her head to Kara before walking closer to the blonde.

"Did you summon me, master?"

"Geez, Alex... Could you relax a little? I'm still your sister you know. Technically, my position now supposed to be yours.", scolded the blonde.

Not paying much attention to what her sister just said, Alex merely smile at her. Honestly, she thinks she doesn't even deserve to be in the house after what she had done. No matter what Kara said, the brunette sure deep down the blonde was also blaming everything on her.

"What can I help you with, Kara?"

The blonde flick her tongue in disagreement but she is smart enough to know that she can't convince the brunette to stop talking so formally around her now. At least, not yet.

"Maggie Sawyer. One of the greatest business partners I've met, very talented and powerful. A great woman, indeed. She is representing May's company. We have some things to discuss. She had arrived in England today, this is her first time here. Could you escort her here?"

Someone Kara considers as a great person. 'This woman must be that special' or so Alex thought.

.................
(Back to the present )

Staring at the woman in front of her, Alex couldn't find the great woman Kara was talking about.

The petite woman in front of her is wearing a wrinkled suit, her hair is beyond messy and she has some... Drool on her face.

On the other hand, Maggie is blushing redly with the stare she received from the brunette maid.

Even the lady in a suit couldn't figure out why she is acting so meek around the brunette. Somehow the thought of being watched by Alex really excited her.

"Zoe, check her documents again. Are you completely sure she is Maggie Sawyer?"

Sighing at the order, the little girl does as told. For the first time since she comes to the Danvers, this is the first time Zoe regret going to the school the Danvers had prepared for their 'workers'. Not slaves but workers. Gaining the ability to read have their up and down.

"I've checked it 10 times, Alex. Check it yourself if you don't believe me.", complain the little girl.

"Oh, I know I can check the document by myself but I'm afraid my eyes might be pulling a trick on me. This here..."

Alex point at the lady in a suit in front of her.

"Can't be Maggie Sawyer."

Maggie on the other side feel like writing 'I'm still here' with capital letters on her forehead. These two maids actually talking bout here like she isn't there.

"I'm Maggie Sawyer. I am representing Lady May here."

Alex immediately tense when she heard May's name. May Xiao Bin. Kara's ex-fiance. The clever Chinese girl really made her interest toward Kara clear. Sending gifts to the Phantom every week.

Guess knowing Kara's secret made the Chinese girl feel special in Kara's life.

"Fine, I supposed we shall escort you to the Phantom's mansion now.", Alex said half-heartedly.

"How can you look so gorgeous with that annoyed face?", asked Maggie, totally ignoring Alex's previous statement.

Not saying anything, the brunette maid stares at the lady in a suit in front of her.

How you ever look at someone and wonder what's going on inside their head? *zoom in into Alex's head* (okay, okay, I'm just kidding... Not gonna do that joke...😂 alright, back to the real story)

When the brunette didn't say anything for a while, Maggie tilts her head to the side.

"What's wrong, gorgeous? Falling for me already?"

"No, I was wondering if I could slap you right now."

"Aye, I like some spanking... Don't we all like it a little hard sometimes?"

This time, the one staring at the lady in the suit is the little maid, Zoe.

"Alex, what is the 'it' she's talking about?", asked the blonde girl.

Both the brunette and the lady in a suit stopped for a moment. The whole room becomes silent. It was dead silent.

Seeing how Alex doesn't seem to show any sign in answering Zoe's question. Maggie takes it as her responsibility to tell the little girl about 'it'. After all, she is the only who 'accidentally' talk about 'it' in front of a child.

Tho, oh boy, she never expects to have this conversation with anyone.

" You see, kid. Adults do some stuff to feel good. We call it 'sex'. Sex can be-"

"IF YOU DARE TO SAY ONE MORE WORD, BE REST ASSURED YOU WON'T SEE TOMORROW.", warn Alex.

Fully aware that the brunette maid is a hundred per cent serious with her words, Maggie made a zipping her mouth gesture before looking away from Alex.

Smiling bitterly at Zoe, Alex bends down to make sure she has direct eye contact with the little blonde.

"Zoe, that is something you will learn when you are a little bit older so, for now, could you wait for a little before learning about 'it'?"

Not really understanding why she should wait, Zoe thought learning is something we should be eager with. Well, guess Alex knew better than her.

The blond hesitantly nods at Alex's question.

If she becomes impatient with waiting, she could just ask Cice about it.

Feeling very proud at the little maid, Alex pat Zoe's head slowly, she then cherish the little one's face with her thumb.

"Alex..", call out the little girl.

"Hmm?"

"... You're making me feel good, are we having sex?"

Maggie immediately burst out laughing.

And without any warning, a flying shoe hit her head.

"Ouch! That is physical abuse!", the lady in a suit whine.

"Zoe."

"Yes, Alex?"

"You didn't see anything, got it?"

"I didn't see anything. Got it."

The little one said with a wicked smile. Grinning at her answer, Alex turned to look at Maggie. She rolls her sleeve up.

"Now, where were we, Ms Sawyer?"

Maggie looks at Zoe with a disbelief look on her face.

"You piece of- OUCH! Geez, anything but the face, woman!"

A/N.

Sorry for not updating in a while, I had an exam week and college had been hectic. I'm struggling with business management so if anyone has a tip, don't be afraid to hit my dm. Love, y'all.

-LionxBunny