Meeting My Husband's Mistress

As soon as she got out of the carriage, Lena happily skipped towards the bedroom she's supposed to share with her husband. It was so early in the morning, very few maids had greeted her. The young lady guessed not everyone is up yet... That means her husband is also still asleep.

Lena blushed. She came home early so she could be the first thing her husband saw when he woke up.

It was a silly scene Lena had in mind. Her husband sound asleep beside her while she read a book while her free hand ran her fingers through his hair. Then, maybe they could talk for a bit. Introducing each other, and if she was lucky she might be able to make him tell her how he met her...

Then, maybe..

Get a grip of yourself!

Lena said to herself. She couldn't let herself get carried away like that. She didn't even know how her husband would react once he woke up.

What if he got mad at her for invading his privacy? No way... Her husband was too sweet for that.

Lena stopped right outside their bedroom. All of it suddenly felt like a bad idea. Maybe she should just turn around and go help the gardener water the flowers while waiting for her husband to wake up. Hmmm... but then coming home early would've be useless.

The brunette sighed.

Let's just get this done. She whispered under her breath.

Knock. Knock. Knock. When she didn't hear any answer, Lena  knocked on the door once again before the young lady barged into bedroom.

"I'm going in..."

She stated.

"Winn, it's too freaking  early! I told you we would talk later-"

Everything froze.

Wide green eyes locked with sleepy blue ones.

The person on the bed is not a tall, handsome, charming, muscular man she thought her husband would be. Instead, there was blonde girl on the bed, wearing only a thin white shirt...

Her hair was messy, just like how morning hair was supposed to be but Lena had never seen anyone looking more gorgeous in the morning.

A sudden gust of wind caused the curtains to flutter a bit, opening a crack between the curtains for the sunlight to pass through.

Lena was speechless.

The way the dust in the air surrounding the blonde woman shone as a ray of sunlight came through the curtains makes her look so angelic, so beautiful, so perfect...

Awkward silent filled the room.

A big smile curved on the woman's face. Her eyes looked so excited yet restless and tired all at the same time.

"Good morning, it's nice to finally meet you."

Lena just stared at her. She remained silent. The brunette turned, went out of the room and closed the door.

One. Two. Three.

She opened the door once again. The blonde woman was still sitting on the bed, looking at her with her brows furrowed in confusion.

Why won't the woman go away?

Lena was pretty sure she was hallucinating. Maybe she hadn't been drinking enough water or maybe she didn't get enough sleep... She was seeing things.

Once again, Lena went out of the room, counted until three and then opened the door.

Weird... The woman was still there... She was looking at her with such a confused expression. Lena stared at the blonde woman for awhile.

Unless...

Lena gently put her hand on her own cheek. She pinched them as hard as she could.

When she felt the pain, she immediately screamed. She didn't scream in pain. She was screaming in shock!

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

Confused, the blonde woman scratched her head.

"What are you talking about? I'm your wi-- OUCH!"

Lena just threw a book to her. The mysterious woman didn't even have the time to complain because before she knew it, her wife was throwing everything within her reach towards her.

Kara quickly got out of the bed, trying to dodge whatever Lena was throwing at her. She didn't get it, she thought they were fine... was Lena that angry that it took a month before she had time to meet her?

But in her letters... That doesn't make sense!

"Lena, can you calm down for a-"

Another book was thrown towards her. Kara barely managed to dodge it.

"Man, that was my favorite book!"

Another book came flying. The blonde quickly dodged it again. Ugh, what is wrong with this woman? Is this really her way of greeting the woman she had married?

"You lowly slut! How dare you seduce my husband?!"

Kara's jaw almost literally fell down to the floor. What had she just said?

My husband?

The woman who was supposed to be her wife said my freaking husband?!

"Lena, I don't understand... you don't have a husb-"

Before the blonde could even finish her words, a pair of footsteps could be heard, rushing towards the room. In only a few seconds, Winn swung the bedroom's door open.

"Lena, are you alright?"

Kara snorted when she heard what the valet had said.

"I'm the one being abused here yet you ask her if she's okay? Wow, Winn! I can really feel the love."

Winn stared at his 'master', then he turned his head to look at Lena.

Oh.

They had met.

The valet bit his lower lip before rubbing the back of his neck. From the screaming and 'abusing', he got a feeling the meeting didn't went well.

Kara even had the 'what the hell is happening here, you better have a good excuse' look on her face.

Winn sighed. He better be ready to get fired.

"I'm sorry but Lena, can you leave the room for a second please? I have something to talk about with..."

He turned to look at Kara, trying to figure out what he should call her. That's it!

".. her."

The valet finished his sentence. Kara merely rolled her eyes at him. She was clearly annoyed. Something was off. Kara could feel it. Something was really off.

Lena looked at Winn in disbelief. How could he have said that while she was face to face with her husband's mistress?!

But without any words exchanged, the young lady Luthor could see that the valet was pleading her to just do as he asked with his eyes. With a sigh, Lena left the room.

Not without one sharp glare to Kara though...

________

A/N: 

What do you think of the story so far? Good or nah? Honest opinion please ;-) Don't worry, I don't bite...Well, not much, at least.

I'm always excited to read your comments and feel free to ask me any question if you have any.

Thanks for all the votes and comments, I really appreciate it. Love you all so much!!!