Scarred

•3rd POV•
Loki squinted, looking down at something.
He grabbed Stephen's hand and studied it, tracing his finger along the scars.

Loki looked up at Stephen, and they locked eyes for a moment. Loki held Stephen's hand up to his face where his eye had been burned off, intertwining his hand into Stephen's.

"You have one, too." Loki said, stairing at Stephen.
He dropped Stephen's hand.
Stephen looked down at Loki's hand, and softly muttered, "Yeah, I shattered both my hands."

Loki softly smiled, though Stephen could see the pain in his eyes.
"Back in Asgard, scars were seen as a metal of honor and bravery." Loki's smile faded, and he held his hand up to his wound. "This isn't." He said under his breath, as if he had forgotten that Stephen was there.

•.•.•
•Stephen's POV•
It wasn't long until three days had passed and Loki had to be sent out to Shield. We has spent most of our time either sleeping or watching Stranger Things (now Loki's favorite show) I had totally forgotten, until I got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this Strange?" I didn't recognize the voice, it sounded like a man, but it was very distinct.

"Uhh, Dr. please. Who is this."

"Agent Phil Coulson. I've called on behalf of Loki Odinson,"

"Lawfeyson, actually. So you're Shield?"

"A part of it, yes. So a vehicle will be sent at 9 PM tonight. Make sure Fury is there. You'll know who he is once you see him."

"Alright. Anything else? When would I be able to visit?"

"Visi-? Umm? Yeah, but not for a bit."

"Okay. Thank you."

He hung up.

Loki had been asleep, and right after the phone call he had started waking up. He groaned, stretched, and sat up. "Mmmm, Strange?" Loki looked over at me tiredly. I smiled at the sight of him.
He wasn't painfully thin anymore and looked relatively healthy.
The wound on his face was no longer a wound. Around his eye was pale, the very center was a red-ish color, and he had almost thunder-shaped scars. He also had gotten a black eye patch to cover the hole in his head where his eye should be.
He looked happy.
It made me happy to see him like that, but terrible to know what I had to say next.
Loki staired at me for a second, and then said, "intresting. I'm going back to sleep."

"No wait, wait- loki-" I said, cutting myself off through a light giggle fit that turned into sobbing.

Loki sat back up, looking at me, the smile he had on his face faded.

"It's today." I said shakily.

"Oh," Loki looked down at his hands tiredly. "oh."