He started it.

•Stephen's POV•
Thor didn't react.

He just stared at me, with a blank expression.

Until he held out his hand and the hammer flew to it.
I got up as soon as I could, getting a quick dizzy spell right as I did.

That's when I heard him. It was his shaken voice, the one I had grown to love, weakly saying , "Thor?"

Thor turned and held out his hammer threateningly.

"Have you come to take me back to that hellhole you call home or are you just happy to see me?" Loki asked weakly.

"Loki, you really hate Asgard that much? We all had to deal with mothers death."

"Oh yes, and that's the only reason I hate it? You never were observant, were you?"
I could feel Loki trying to hold back cries of pain. His voice was cracking and his hands were shaking, clutching so tightly to his bed sheet that he could rip it in half.

Thor looked more sad than anything, but he was trying not so show it.

And failing.

"Loki I don't want to have this conversation with you again."

"And let us not speak of why, shall we? None of you listened to me. You all believe this was another of my little schemes didn't you-"

"Brother, how did you escape?"

Loki started shaking, and I could see tears welling up with in his eye.
"The exact same reason I had gotten in that cell." Loki hissed through his teeth, a tear falling my down his face. "Thanos."

"Speak the truth, brother."

"He's not lying." I said. Both Thor and Loki turned their attention towards me.

I walked over to Loki's bed. "I found him in Iceland, stabbed. He told me the same thing. That it was Thanos."

Thor sighed, and hesitated.
"So what happened to Loki's face?"

"Stark shot him." I said.

Thor looked stunned and disturbed. He closed his fist as his face became more pissed.

I heard thunder rumble behind me.

"This was Stark's fault?"

"Yeah,"

Thor looked at me, stomped over to the door, opened it, walked through, and slammed it shut.

Thor was gone.

Loki covered his face and started sobbing into his hands. I hurried over to him, sat on his bed and wrapped my arms around him. He did the same, sobbing into my chest.

I heard him softly cry, "Strange I'm not ready,"

"Ready for what?" I asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"It's gonna take me a week to heal. After that I'm going to Shield. I'm not ready to be without you,"

We locked eyes for a second, completely silent.

When Loki pulled the mask off his face, grabbed my head and,