Back there

•Stephen's POV•
Loki stirred and I felt myself get oddly excited. I hadn't realized I had been stairing at Loki the entire time he had been in the hospital bed.

His eyes furrowed and opened, and he immediately sat up.
He looked freaked out, to say the least. He had become stiff and had a look of terror on his face, as if he'd had just seen a ghost.
I saw a spurt of green light and a dagger had appeared in his hand. In a panic, I put my hands out and said lightly, "hey, hey, hey! Calm down."

Loki held his dagger at me and asked sternly, "Who are you and what realm am I in?"
His voice was high and cracked, it was quite obvious he was fearful.

I tried my hardest to stay calm. "Strange, doctor strange, you're on earth."

Loki paused, the dagger disappeared and he dug his head into his palms. I could hear him muttering something to himself, though I couldn't decipher any of his words.
I swear I saw his eyes were glossy.
"...Loki?"

Loki stopped, his hands slowly falling down to his sides.
I heard him say under his breath, "thanos has one of the stones."

Stones? What stones? Does he mean the infinity stones? Like, the eye of agomoto?  And who is Thanos?
I had so many questions.
One just slipped out.
"Infinity stones?"

"Yes. I don't know what he plans to do with them, but he wants all six." Loki's hands started shaking, and he seemed scared even talking about 'Thanos'. So I didn't say anything else.
Though, he had a different idea.

"Are you in possession of any of the stones?"

I thought for a second. While Loki did seem to be in a (kind of) trustworthy state, he still was the same Loki that attacked New York.
So I decided to do what I heard Loki does best.

"No." I lied.

"Would you be willing to help me? I know the location of one of the stones. I don't think Thanos found it. We can't let him get it."

Shit. Now he trusts me.
Having two infinity stones in the same proximity isn't a good idea. And if he is right about 'Thanos' (though he might be dillusinal) that would be a particularly bad idea.
"Where-" I paused. "Where do you think the stone is?"

"On-" Loki stopped, seemingly unable to say its location. "It's on Asgard."

I stood up.
Loki looked panicked. "Strange,"
I stopped and looked at him.
"Please don't bring me back there."