Mental Discord

•Loki's POV•
It happened again.
I was sitting in my cell, reading, when I saw a blue glow in front of me. I ignored it, as that normally works to get rid of it. But I heard a strange, and strangely familiar noise. I looked up and saw a small thunder cloud, and out of the cloud walked the mad titan I had known so many months ago.
Though, it was different this time. He had collected all the stones.
He closed his fists and all the stones glowed.
He snapped.
And Thanos was gone.
I had another anxiety attack, weakening me further than I already was.

I did find a way to cope with the pain, though it has side effects.

That night, I grabbed a broken mirror shard I had found and slit my arm with it. The pain felt oddly good, as I closed my eyes and let it sink into my skin. Even just holding it within the wound felt strangely good.
I hid the cuts with a rag I was given.

Afterward, I felt exceedingly tired.
I laid on my bed, on my side, clutching the mirror shard and stared at it. I looked at myself through it.
My eyes were red and I had blood smeared on my cheek.

What had I become? I went from an innocent child, to a monster, to a mess.
I felt like I was falling apart.

My eyes felt heavy. They were hard to keep open. And they eventually closed, and I fell asleep.

It was the titan again. He had all the stones again.
I was in that place again, everything was dark and I saw dim stars in the sky.
The titan grabbed me by the head and lifted me up. He looked at me, smirking.
I heard him mutter under his breath, "Long time no see, Loki."
I didn't resist. I didn't even move. He closed his gauntlet into a fist and I saw the stones glow. I felt something crush my entire body from all directions, blood spilling onto the ground.

The feeling stopped and Thanos dropped me into the ground.
I weakly looked up and thanos smirked as he walked away. I here's him say, "Look behind you."

I did.
The wormhole had been opened again, and-

I awoke with a jolt, my body cold. Someone was yelling my name. I realized it was one of my prison mates, so I ignored them.

That's when it happened.
And I wasn't seeing things this time.