Locked door

•Stephen's POV•
I came through the sanctum door holding a full plastic bag, and Loki wasn't where I had left him. He had left his book on the couch.

I walked up the staircase in a panicked motion, and let out a sigh of relief when I saw Loki.
He was leaning against a table, looking at one of the relics. A small throwing knife, in fact.
"What are you doing?" I asked

"Building a spaceship." He replied sarcastically. "This knife, I know it."

I was confused. "Thats- that's a relic, Loki. The owner can summon it at will."

He looked up at me and the knife disappeared and reappeared in his other hand.
"I used this a child. My-" he paused. "Mother, taught me how to use it."

"Oh." I sputtered. "W-well I wonder how that got there."

Loki staired at me with an unbreaking gaze.

"I brought Chinese." I said awkwardly, smiling.

•.•.•

We were sitting at a small table in the upstairs area. I was eating, while Loki was stairing at his food.

I looked up at him and asked, "Loki will you please eat something?"

"I don't have an appetite."

"Just eat something."

"I don't have an appetite Strange, I'm sorry."

"Loki-"

"NO!"
Loki stood up, hit his fist against the table, and yelled. He looked infuriated, thought I could see fear in his eyes.

I stood up, slowly, and said softly, "Loki, you were in that prison for god knows how long and it's clear you didn't eat much. So why wouldn't you have an appetite?"
I slowly pushed his plate towards him.

He sat down, defeated. "Fine." He said drearily.
Loki took a bite of his food, and his eyes widened.
I think in five minutes his plate was empty.

He had his head against the table, with his arms crossed, covering his face. He sounded like he was whimpering.

Until he stood up, and walked over to the bathroom. He closed the door and I heard him lock it.
And after a minute of silence, I hear the sound of him vomiting.
What?
Why was he vomiting?
Was the food bad or something? If it was, it didn't affect me. Was he allergic to something in the food?

I was confused.
After a few minutes he stopped. And for a bit I sat in complete silence.

I heard the faucet run and I heard him lightly cough.
The faucet tuned off and he unlocked the door.

His face was pale and he looked tired. More tired than usual.

"Loki, what happened?" I asked quietly.

"Nothing." He looked down at the floor. "I'm going to sleep. Goodnight."

He weakly walked down the staircase, leaving me very confused.