Chapter 39

Warning ⚠️ Super Long Chapter ⚠️
Mature Content.

                  Omniscient POVThe young couple exited the Uber after arriving at Nalia's Condo

                  Omniscient POV
The young couple exited the Uber after arriving at Nalia's Condo.

Elijah couldn't keep his hands off Nalia's body. Touching and groping here and there.

Nalia, on the other hand, could barely contain her urges not to jump on his bones.

The elevator finally dinged when it stopped at her floor.

Nalia pulled her boyfriend along towards her door, typing the pin the door unlocked with a click.

She pulled open the door for them to enter the lovely scented abode.

Elijah bent down to unloosen his girlfriend's shoelaces.

"Thank you" She tells him running her scratching his waved hair affectionately.

He took off his shoes then stood up to his full height towering Nalia before bending once more draping her on his broad shoulders making her squeal.

Elijah walked up the spiral staircase leading to her bedroom.

Nalia couldn't resist the way his butt looked in that jean grabbing them in both hands surprising him.

He decided to get even and spank her behind firmly.

"Ouch!" Nalia says with a yelp due to the stinging sensation.

Reaching her bedroom, Elijah opened the door walking to the bed and carelessly plopping Nalia in the bed.

She giggled bouncing on the soft mattress.

He swiftly takes off his shirt as he hovered her body immediately stopping any more sounds from escaping her mouth.

Elijah pressed his lips against the corner of her lips and lingered there for a few seconds before trailing over her mouth to the other side.

He pulled away and comforted them both by rubbing his cheek against hers.

Elijah held his face there, breathing in the fragrance of her skin and her hair, before connecting his lips against hers in a chaste kiss.

He slipped his tongue over the seam of her lips once, twice, and then she opened them for him.

Elijah didn't stick his tongue inside her mouth, instead, he teased her further by taking her bottom lip between his and pulling it lightly.

He sucked it into his mouth and slid his tongue over the smooth skin on the inside.

Nalia gave a soft moan and he granted her with another lingering kiss.

He tugged at her bottom lip again, this time using his teeth.