Chapter 19

⚠️ Warning Mature Content⚠️

                    Elijah's POV "My parents came to the States this morning unexpectedly and they wish to meet you" I look into her eyes to find any emotion but there was none

                    Elijah's POV
"My parents came to the States this morning unexpectedly and they wish to meet you" I look into her eyes to find any emotion but there was none.

"I want to meet them also" That shocked me even more.

"Wait you're cool with all this suddenness that my parents are wanting to meet you?" I question her to be sure.

"Yes, of course,do you want to know why?" She waves her hand for me to come closer to her like she wanted to tell me a secret.

"Because I don't plan on letting you go not now or ever" Lia whispers seductively in my ear lightly biting my earlobe.

I stood up to my full height grinning and she had a huge smile on her beautiful face.

I place my hands on her cheek leaning back down to her level.

"Me neither you're stuck with me baby" I held her close to me rubbing our noses together making Lia burst out in fits of giggles.

I pulled back from our embrace
"Oh thank God, I really thought you would be angry at me" I confessed unknowingly.

Lia tilted her head to the side looking at me confusedly.

"Why did you think that? I'm cool with meeting the two wonderful individuals that raised my attentive, caring, strong, and not to mention astonishingly sexy boyfriend" I think I blushed a little.

"To be honest, Eli I wanted to meet them sooner because of the amazing and funny things you told me about your parents mostly your Mother, not to be cocky but I feel like we are going to be best friends because I'm quite likable to some certain people." Lia gazed at me with a sly smirk evident on her face.

"Such a conceited little thing aren't ya" I squeeze her lightly blushed cheeks.

"You know it, babe" She winks at me but not before slapping my arse inducing a grunt from the back of my throat.

"Baby girl, you don't want to start something you can't finish and I don't mind giving you a replay of what happened 2 weeks ago in my house" Lia gaped at me with widening eyes and her dark chocolate skin began to heat up.

I lifted Lia over my shoulders going into the bedroom in her office, throwing her on the bed.

She landed on the bed with a thud and I swiftly pulled down her slacks.

Lia started moaning as rubbed her through the blue lace underwear she wore.

"You like that baby? Do you want more?" I looked up into her dilated coffee-colored eyes as she nodded vigorously.

"Baby girl, what do you want me to do?" I moved her panties to the side and pinched then circled her clit making her jerk up from the sudden touch.

I slipped my middle finger inside causing her to whimper.

"Sweetheart, any day now, you have to tell me what you want" I think my voice got a little deeper than normal.

"Eli, do whatever you want with me" Lia bit her lip.

Before I could say anything she pushed herself up from the bed with her elbow and kisses me.

Lia bites my bottom lip while I kept on fingering her furiously.

She starts to grind more with my finger in her and I knew she was close.

I pulled back from the lip lock just for me to start kissing down her neck.

Lia continues to move her hips and her moans were getting louder, I moved back up to kiss her so she could quiet down her moans.

"Eli, I'm cumming!" She lets out a scream as she came on my finger.

I pulled out my finger and sucked on it staring right into her eyes.

I started unbuttoning her shirt and pulled down her bra to see her already erected nipples standing in attention.

I didn't hesitate to put her right nipple in my mouth biting and sucking on her hardened nipples going from left to right, she held my hair in a tight grip moaning crazily.

Feckless words passing through her lips, I let go of her nipple kissing down her stomach while I pulled her panties off completely.

I finally got to my destination inhaling her intoxicating scent.

I put my face in between her thighs kissing it "Mmph please, Eli" She said moaning.

l gave her pussy a big lick, Lia lifts her bottom half and I shoved my tongue in her and she lets out a relieved moan.

She started grinding on my face I nibble on her clit inserting two fingers.

"Baby, please don't stop oh my God!" Lia grips my hair harder than before.

I looked up at her "I want you to sit on my face Lia" She nods her head and I changed our positions while I laid on the bed as she positioned herself directly on my face.

I twirl my tongue around her puffy lips, biting her clit and sucking it until she came in my mouth.

"I'm close, I'm go-" Lia inner walls tightened around my tongue as she spasms in my mouth. She fell to the side shaking slightly.

I used my elbow to help myself up to see Lia grinning crazily with half opened eyes.

"That was amazing!" I chuckled at her.

"I hope you feel a lot more better now" Lia nods cheekily giving me that dazzling smile of hers.

I rolled on top of her pecking her lips continuously while muttering "I'll take care of you" I gazed down at my beautiful girl seeing her eyelids shut with a smile still on her face.

Please Vote and Comment.
Until Next Time...