Jade, Selina and Samantha Going Toy Shopping

Start bij het begin

"Hello girls do you want some afternoon tea, I have made Chocolate Mud cake today." Nanny said with a smile. "You know me Nanny, I will never say no to Chocolate." Jade said giggling. The girls giggled their way through afternoon tea with a glass of milk. Then one episode of Little house. This one was about Nellie pretending no to be able to walk. That is until Laura pushed her down the hill into the water. Jade and Selina high fived Samantha, telling her she did good with Nellie. Then it was time to go. Always a sad time for Jade.

"I wish sometimes I could just stay with her." Jade said to Selina as they climbed down the fire escape. "What and leave Joe, Cal, and Evan the three Trolls?" Selina said laughing with Jade. "I know right, if our Mum's had stayed, life would have been way different." Jade said. "Yeah I know. But think about it Jade. We get to help buy a present for the boys who will inherit the town." Selina said laughing. "Never thought about that Selina. Maybe we should buy them a crown and a cape." Jade said giggling. "I bet they already have one." Selina said laughing as they walked.

"Samantha dear that was Mummy on the phone, she can not make dinner tonight." Nanny said to her. "What's new Nanny. I wish I could have asked Selina and Jade to stay." Samantha said with a sad face. "Sorry child, it is just us again." Nanny said. "I bet she has to work on Saturday too. Who is going to watch Rachel if you have to take me shopping?" Samantha asked. "Maybe Mr Gordon would like to take you shopping. I do not think he is working." Nanny said. "Na he can look after Rachel. After all she is his." Samantha said going to her bedroom to talk with Panda.

Samantha was right, Mummy was busy working again. "I would love to take you toy shopping." Jim said to Samantha. "I am shopping for Bruce and Tony Wayne. How can you help with that?" Samantha asked. "Well I was a boy once you know?" Jim said thinking he had won her over. "I know, but not a billionaire boy." Samantha said. "No but a boy just the same." Jim said. "No thanks. Can Nanny come with me?" Samantha asked looking up at him with her baby blue eyes. Jim did not want to give in. Barbara said he needed to spend more time with Samantha. "Well I would be very offended if you did not want to come with me. I was planning a lunch out at the local burger shop." Jim said. Look Jim ya took me to the theme park, it was a total disaster. Why keep it going. We just do not get along." Samantha said smiling at him. Oh shit Jim thought, and here I was thinking we had made progress. "Alright if Nanny agrees, I will watch Rachel." Jim said with a sigh. "Oh she agrees, we talked about this already." Samantha said. "Well what time are you going?" Jim asked. "Around ten. Can Nanny and I take a friend?" Samantha asked. "Yes of course." Jim said expecting to hear about the friend. "Cool can we have lunch out too?" Samantha asked. "I suppose so." Jim said feeling like this was a done deal. "Thank you Jim." Samantha said holding out her hand for the money for lunch. Jim got some money out of his wallet and handed it to her. "I also need Mummy's charge card for the store." Samantha said still holding out her hand. "Yes, right, how silly of me." he said to her handing it over. Samantha then hugged his leg. "Love ya Jim." Samantha said leaving him standing in the lounge. Ya know I think Jim has just been had...... By a five year old..... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Saturday finally arrived. Selina and Jade told Mrs Pike they were going on a special excursion with school. "So do you want me to make you some lunch?" Mrs Pike said. "Ah no thanks, ah ,they are providing it today." Jade said giggling. "Well you two girls have fun today." She said to them. "Oh we will thanks." Selina said running off with Jade. "Hey where are you two going?" Taylor asked with a grin. "Ah.. out, with a friend." Selina said. "Well behave you two." Taylor said giggling with the girls as they left.

"Hi Samantha how ya going? Oh sorry Laura." Jade said giggling. "About time ladies." Samantha said giggling. "Mary, and Carrie do you need the toilet before we go." She asked giggling again. "Not me." Selina said. "I had better go before I need to go to the shops." Jade said giggling. :Mary, Laura, Carrie time to go." Nanny called to them from the door. "Who are these lovely girls Samantha." Asked Jim. "I'm Carrie, this is my sister Mary." Jade said smiling up at Jim. He looked down at the two girls with their old and worn clothes. He had seen them before he knew it. "How did your friends get in here?" Jim asked. "Come on girls we don't want to miss out on all the bargains at the shops do we?" Nanny said bundling them up and leading them out of the house. "Yes Nanny you are right, come Mary, Carrie." Samantha said leading the way to the lift. "I like your lift, you really are so cool." Jade said to Samantha as the lift doors closed on them. Jim stood on the other side studding the girls, where had he seen them before??