Epilogue: Drowning My Feelings

I never really expected anything that happened. Though I'm glad everything's back to normal. Everyone lives a happy life now. Konohagakure is indeed a place of love, and compassion. I guess I can narrate what else had changed -- Ino, finally, has realized that she is still not ready to enter a relationship. Shikamaru is with Temari now, Tenten and Neji are straightening things up, Kiba is still working to be a successful ninja, Hinata is still training, Lee has been working out, and everyone else is in good hands.

I sighed at my own remark. Surprisingly, a hand touched my shoulder and I looked behind me. I met the same old baby blue eyes, the one that my best friend has. "I think you should go home. You're tired. You've been here at the cemetery for quite a while now." Ino warned me and I just shook my head.

"At least in this way... I can make it up to them." I smiled, close-eyed. She heaved a sigh and cringed. Then she lectured me, "Sakura, please. It's not your fault. It's been a year since Naruto and Sasuke died. They were the ones who threw themselves in battle. You did your part. You intend to save them, but fate and destiny didn't let you do that. Please stop. Stop accusing yourself because you never wanted this to happen."

At that remark, my tears bursted out and I sniffed. She may be right, but I can't stop myself from accusing my powerless personality in accordance with their death. Yes, they died after the last blow. Every time I think about this, I just wanna kill myself and curse the world. Why did I even live if the two persons who gave the meaning to my life is now gone?

[Now Playing - A Thousand Years]

I chuckled and smiled bitterly at Ino, "Just let me have a word with them then I'll try to move on. Please, Ino. Just wait for me at the hospital and we'll resume working." I noted. She didn't have any choice and left me with my burden. Well, this is what I asked for; a moment with my teammates.

One step closer... 

I looked at the ground wherein they were burried, I kneeled and cried. I just cried. I wanted to release all the bad memories and leave them here to move on. I want to drown myself in alcohol, as much as I want to drown those feelings that I know will forever remain voiceless because they're gone. Both of them are. The feelings that no one will care to listen to, I just want to erase them. 

"Hey, guys. Long time no see! Heh. I always see your burried stone here, but I never see your faces." I stated as I sniffed some more. "Where do I start? Oh, of course. The time when we all became one. We became Team 7. But you guys are so unfair, you left me. You left me and Kakashi-sensei. How can we be a team now? You guys are so stupid! Urgh!" I said lightly, as tears streamed down my face. They left me. 

"You know what, Sasuke? I love you so much and expected love form you also. And there, I found out you loved me back. But then you left us. You left me hanging. I shouldn't have expected anything else. Although, I continued to love you but with that, I also learned to love Naruto. Hah, weird right? Stick to one? I did that but never really got anything." I continued. 

"Well, Sasuke, Naruto helped me to be strong! He was the reason I kept beating. He gave me the reasons to live and to fight. So don't be too harsh with each other, alright?" I know I look like a crazy idiot whose talking to nobody, but I didn't care. I just want those harsh feelings to die and leave. 

"And Naruto, hey, this is the moment of truth. Hah! I love you too. I don't know who to chose between you two, but that doesn't matter now. You both left me, argh. I hate you guys but I love you too at the same time. Thank you for everything. For strengthing me when I was weak, and for being the shoulder I could cry on whenever fear was concuring me."

And lastly...

"Thank you, both of you. But goodbye, I wanna leave those feelings here, the same way I move on. Because I know, my feelings will remain voiceless because you're both gone. We're still Team Seven! May both of you rest in peace."

   I'm Sakura Haruno, and I'm going to move on and keep fighting, for what my team has left me with.

- End -

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N

Thats the end, guys! Oops, and I double updated so you should look for the chapter called, 'Dead or Alive?' because you might miss it and already read the epilogue. Sadly, there is no sequel. Sorry. But, you may also read my other works such as:

- Another Chance 

- The Shy Girl 

- Haunted By The Past

- The Predator and the Prey

- Yesterday is History

You may find them on my profile. All of them has SasuSaku and NaruSaku scenes ;)) Once more, thank you guys for the unlimited support and joy! I only made this during March 14, 2014 and it was a success. I also joined Wattpad only during January 31, 2014. This was my first Naruto Fanfic and I am so glad that people enjoyed it. I know it has so many typos, but I never had time to edit and make it better. 

Please keep supporting me, thank you everyone for the praise and honor! I really, really, appreciate it. I am planning to write the supporters of this story, but I will soon, because I will stillist them down. I shall also write the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) on this story after this.  I hope you guys support my other stories as much as this one. 

Thank you.

I love you all. 

~PBPink