Information & Confession?

Sasuke's POV

"Can we just talk, Kakashi-sensei? I hate this lousy festival." I rolled my eyes then looked at Kakashi's black eyes.

"Ah, okay, okay, Sasuke-kun!" he teased. I shrugged.

"What do you want with me, anyway?" I asked confusingly.

"Well," he sat down. I did too. "..I just wanted to ask you something that involves our training." he continued. I questioned.

"What's up with that?"

"Seems like you aren't ready for revenge after all." he smirked, intimidately. I tapped the table.

"Just get on with it!" I said, loudly.

He explained, "Sasuke, don't train to the death. Train like the others. Hard but not risky. Forget about your revenge to your brother. It won't you get to anything, Sasuke. You're still too young to do something riskful just for yourself who is blind for revenge." I was pissed.

"What? Stop seeking revenge to that ass? You don't know my story, Kakashi!"

Kakashi's POV

"You don't know my story, Kakashi!" he exclaimed. I shrugged.

"Sasuke, listen here," I deepen my voice. "Your revenge will take you to your death place, idiot!"

He stood up. "None of your bussiness."

"I know, just trying to help. I'm your sensei, you'remy student." I mentioned. He took off and went outside.

"Oy, Kakashi, you just pissed off your student!" he teased.

"Asuma? Well, I was giving advice, you know." I sweatdropped mentally.

"Advice? What kind of?" he smirked and wanting an answer.

I gasped. "Advice to stop ..his..revenge."

Asuma looked at me, "That Uchiha kid had a dark heart when Itachi killed their clan. I heard he was happy back then." I closed my eyes.

"He said that it was none if my bussiness."

Suddenly someone spoke. "Speaking of Itachi," It was Gai. "I heard his apart of the Akatsuki." I scratched the back of my hair.

"The Akatsuki is an organization who seeks the Nine tails demon fox, right?" Asuma interuppted.

"Not just that, they have other objectives. And they just don't seek Naruto (the nine tails kid) they also seek all of the tailed beasts." I informed.

"Yeah, and Itachi is traveling with a guy named Kisame Hoshigaki.He's a fish guy with a big sword called 'Samehada.'" Gai cutted in.

"Hoshikagi? Kisame? That name sounds a bit familiar, Gai. Have you seen him?"

Asuma asked. "Nope, I investigated a long time ago, so I don't remember much of it." Gai said.

"Well, bye." I stood up and went outside.

"Boy, Kakashi's Uchiha student trains like a rock." Asuma mentioned.

<10pm>

Sakura's POV

Ugh, I'm so sleepy. I hope this festival gets over already!

Suddenly,..

"Sakura.." a deep voice called me. I looked around, then behind. I saw Sasuke-kun. Sasuke-kun!~

"O-Oh h-hey, S-Sasuke-..kun." I hesitated. "Wow, you're here. Quishi Festival. That's new…" I teased. I saw some red tints in his cheeks. Blush, is it? "You're actually... talking.. to me." I said.

"W-Well.. i-is something.. wrong with that?" Sasuke said then looked away.

I put my hand on his forehead.
"No fever, hmm." I widened my eyes. He did too. "Ah, Sakura! Of course I don't have fever!" he blushed harder.

I giggled. "Well, its just so strange, Sasuke-kun." He took my hand then held it. 'Err.. Sasuke-kun..' I thought.

"Sakura--" he stopped. I smiled a bit. "I.. I.. " he continues. "What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing." he looked away again.

"Okay?" I wander.

~*~

PUBLISHED. 3/17/14. (Mar. 17, 14)

The chapter has been revised and edited, if there are still grammatical errors, do tell if you please. Thanks for reading!! 

~#~#~#~