The Sand Arrives!

Kiba's POV 

We stalled on other place to fight. I know I'll win this! Once we get to our places, Sakon attacks me directly with a kunai but me and Akamaru just went off, dodging it. 

At first, I ended up battling one on one. 

Sakon had use his techniques and so did I. 

"Hm, you're actually kinda good . . ." 

OF COURSE I AM YOU TWO-HEADED FREAK! 

". . . But not good enough." 

He said, as markings went all over his face and his body. The head on his back went beside his own. "Like everyone else, I was given a cursed seal," he smirked. "I'll kill you." 

Okay, so I might be in trouble. 

There was a river to where me and him are fighting. I dropped down with his attacks. I also managed to use my other techniques which penetrated him for a while. 

"Since I want this to be quick, I'll be moving to level two of my cursed mark." he said devilishy, his markings glowering and his appearance changing. 

Naruto's POV 

It's like I'm playing a game of tag! What the hell?! So now, I'm chasing this 'Kimimaro' guy who is apparently holding Sasuke-teme. He suddenly stopped in the grassy field. His eyes pierced in mine, as I narrowed my eyes through his. 

"I'm gonna make this quick and easy! Give me Sasuke back and I'll let you live!" I yelled. 

"No."

WHY YOU-?! 

"It's been a while since I had fun on my own," he added. "So, shall we continue and start once again?" 

Hell to the YES

"You'll regret asking me to fight you! I'll crush every bone in your stupid body!" I scoffed. He smirked. He was suddenly pulling down the edge of his shirt, as he puts the barrel down. 

What the heck is this berserk weirdo doing? 

"You'll.. crush every bone in my body, eh?" he stated, and utterly pulls out a BONE out of his body. A WHAT?! A BONE! HIS OWN DAMN FREAKING BONE!

"Oh my god you're so gross!" I yelled in outburst. "I mean, what the heck, you're so-so-so.. WEIRD!" I added, my eyes widening. 

"Well," he clears his throat. "..My ability is to use my own bones from my body, and release it in external. Apparently, bones are actually strong and hard to penetrate by just kicks and punches. I'm Kimimaro, and this, this is my ability." 

BOOM! My head exploded! 

But seriously, how can someone use his own bones and get it out of his body?! Not that it's just weird, it's also gross! But hey, I also have bones in my own body, so how come I'm so freaked out? 

But anyway, this fights needs me to be in a serious mode. 

I gotta win. 

I gotta win for Sakura-chan!

For Sasuke!

For... myself!

Even if it costs my life, I will never ever give up on Sasuke! He's a friend! ... My goal. My best friend. My only friend. The only one who saw my existence when I was young....