Sasuke's Retrieval, Choji VS Jirōbō!

Tsunade's POV 

I heard knocking commencing. "GRANNY TSUNADEEEEEEEE!" That voice; Well I definitely recognize that voice; Naruto Uzumaki. He quickly opens the door along with Sakura. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"WE. HAVE. TROUBLE!" he yelled. 

"Trouble?"

"SASUKE'S GONE! HE LEFT THE VILLAGE LAST NIGHT!" 

"He did what?!" 

"WE NEED YOUR HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!"

"Okay, shut up. It's freaking early and you're barking around Konoha, don't worry, I'll be sending some jonins. Shizune, go fetch me 5 of them!" I ordered.

I asked what happened and they explained. Sakura just looked more.......concerned. After fifteen minutes, Shizune came back. 

"Hokage-sama! Mostly all the jonins are on missions, and the others are still recovering. The treatment would last two weeks. There's no one available to be sent." Shizune explained, alarmed. 

"Then...... who will come after ...him?" Naruto asked, in confusement. Sakura was deeply thinking though; Who will get the job done? 

"I KNOW!" 

A loud snap came from the Uzumaki. "I'LL BE GOING! GRANNY TSUNADE, GO AND ASSIGN NEJI, SHIKAMARU, CHOJI AND KIBA TO COME WITH ME!" 

Me and Sakura were both shocked. Sakura's ears rang, making her polish them and ask what he said. "Come again, Naruto? You don't know what you're up against!" 

"IT'LL BE FINE, BELIEVE IT!" 

Actually, for the first time, I don't have anything against Naruto's idea. This could work, the only thing I'm worried about is the ninjas they'll be fighting with. If they make a mistake, they'll drop dead. It's still worth a try. If I know Naruto; I surely agree that he won't just let Sasuke leave. 

"Fine. But I won't be calling them. You are." I protested. 

"Why me?" 

"So that they can understand." 

"I have no choice, don't I?" 

"Nope." 

Naruto, along with Sakura stepped out of my office; Going fast to Shikamaru and the others. I hope it's not too late. I hope.

Naruto's POV 

I was running along with Sakura-chan towards to Shikamaru's house; I then yelled loudly outside. "SHIKAMARU! S-H-I-K-A-M-A-R-U!" 

"Oi, Naruto! NOT TOO LOUD!!" Sakura-chan bumped me on the head. I rubbed my neck in defeat; I have a habit like that when I make mistakes or I'm embarassed. 

"Ehh, sorry, Sakura-chan. You know how I feel, I'm just in a really-really-really-really-really REALLY uncomfortable state at this point." I said, with the long face. Sakura-chan's anger faded, her eyes slowly beginning to be scared. "Sakura-chan, don't worry! I'LL BRING HIM BACK!!" I yelled, wanting her to smile.

Luckily, that worked. I like seeing her smile; Cause when she smiles, I smile! 

So then someone finally opened their door. "Naruto?" 

"Shikamaru!" 

"What are you doing here? It's like so early. Oh, hey, Sakura! You're back, huh?" Shikamaru said. Sakura-chan nodded in agreement.