To Save A Girl Like You

Naruto's POV 

"W-What j-just.. happened? WE NEED TO SAVE SAKURA-CHAN!" I exclaimed.

"You don't think I know that?! Of course we need to save her you dobe!" Sasuke yelled.

"What's your problem?!" I yelled back.

"This is all your fault for being so careless, you dumb hole!" he grunted.

"Me?! How is it MY fault?! You weren't even THAT caring too, teme!" I shouted some more.

"..There's no point on fighting. Better save your friend, while she isn't being offered yet." Sayuri interrupted. 

"Offered? To who?" I asked.

"During our ornamental tradition, we form a ritual that makes a big statue appear. And that statue will simply devaour your friend's soul, at once." Sayuri explained.

"You big fat liar! We helped your village and you don't even have the guts to save or even help Sakura-chan while she's being kidnapped?!" I shrugged. 

"Well why the hell did the sound ninjas need to capture Sakura if the tradition would start here at your village?" Sasuke gasped.

"Hmph, the tradition won't start here. I don't really care, all I want is my village to be peaceful once more." she chimed.

"Where would it start?" I asked.

"I don't know." sayuri stampped her feet.

"Then you're useless." Sasuke frowned.

"Please, Sayuri, I know you know! Just tell us!" I begged.

"Seriously, I don't know the exact place." Sayuri rolled her eyes.

"Exact?" Sasuke asked. "then that means you have some information.." 

"Ugh, fine. They told me that the ritual would start near their village. They didn't said where there. 'Cause they alreay know how to make the statue appear." she said. 

"Then there's no time to spare! Let's go, Sasuke!" I exclaimed.

We went off.

"Sound village, right?" I asked.

"Yeah." 

Sasuke's POV 

We'll be there in no time!

We looked around to see if the familiar faces (ninjas) were there.

"H-Hey, look, Sasuke! I think that's the kidnapper!" Naruto pointed. Still jumping on the trees.

He does look like the familiar man who captured Sakura.

"Hm, let's go!"

<O><O><O>

We went down, and ran towards the said man.

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry guys, I need to cut it here because I'm busy. Stay tuned for more tomorrow, I think? Hope you enjoy~