Filler Chapter - Past of Keiko (2)

Keiko's POV

This guy.. ugh!

"Wait up, who are you again?" I asked.

"Jeez, you don't know me? You were like talking with me for 10 minutes, but you don't know me? You're crazy!" he exclaimed.

nearly slapped  him. 

"You're so full of it!" I grumped. 

"Fine, I'm Uzumaki Naruto!" he introduced.

"Naruto? Isn't that one of the food stuff on ramen?" I chuckled.

"Well, .. it's none of your business!" he snapped then blushed. 

"Pissed!" I teased.

"You.. you shut up, Keiko!" 

I laughed some more. 

"Whatever, N-A-R-U-T-O!" 

He mocked. "Tch, you're so annoying."

I looked at him with dared eyes and crossed arms.

"You were saying?" 

He feared. "N-Nah, nothing, Keiko!"

"Anyway, I wanna know why you're here." Naruto explained. 

I looked away, "You..wouldn't understand."

"Keiko, we're friends. And friends help each other. So I'm gonna help you 'cause you're my friend!" Naruto giggled.

He.. said so many.. 'friend' word ._.

"We're friends?" 

"Yup!" 

"Well, I came here for someone..He's name is Hyuga Neji. I heard he's clan was leaving here, and so I investigated." I stopped.

"Neji? What do you want  with him?" Naruto asked.

"I'm he's childhood friend. And I wanna see him again 'cause I need his help." 

"Help? Well, I'm sure he'd like to ..help." Naruto squealed.

"If I'm right, Neji is a serious and quiet yet brilliant student." I told so.

"He's.. yeah.. but.. he's.. kind. Continue, anyway." 

"I need his help because my powers are going unstable. And his the only one who can .. you know.. get the job done, he can help me with his byakugan, I once had those, but I came up to eye transplant." 

"What? Eye transplant? Why would you change your eyes?" 

"People said I'm unworthy to have those, for rumors squealed that I'm not full Hyuga. I get the point that I'm just adopted, but it turns out that I also have byakugan. But they never accepted me for who I am. I'm a Hyuga afterwards. Why can't they accept me? I'm Hyuga Keiko. That's when I decided to leave then go to another village. I once lived here, but it was maybe.. 10 years ago? I don't remember. My heart was filled with anger yet sadness filled my eyes. I can't risk not seeing my best friend, Neji. But I had to leave, there's no place for me here. Until when I found a nice village, they treated my as a princess, and luckily, it turned out that royalties ruled them. They kept me as their own, and took care of me. I can never betray those people who helped me even if I see Neji and the Hyuga clan to accept me again. They had their chance, and now I don't have the Byakugan anymore. I hated it ever since I went away. Those eyes were the one whom made people of the Hyuga Clan hate me, and ..I'd never show mercy to them!"

"Keiko.. I.. I'm sorry.. but don't hate them, their kind people." Naruto begged.

"It's too late, Naruto. I tried to be a full Hyuga on their eyes, and now, there's no way I'm ever doing that." I turned around then walked.

"Wait! Where will you live if you'll stay here for 2 weeks?" Naruto asked.

"Kakashi checked me on a hotel thing, I guess I'll be there." 

"Okay.. I'll.. see you .. tomorrow." 

------------------------------

Next day came..

-Naruto's POV-

I woke up, rubbing my sleepy eyes. I heard someone knocked. "Hold your horses! Jeez!" 

I opened the door. A bastard looked at me, of course, it was Sasuke. A BASTARD REMEMBER!?

"What do you want?" I murmured.

"Sakura woke up, and I'll visit her." Sasuke said.

"After what you did? Psssh, don't be so calm, Sasuke! She might hate you, you know." 

"Then I'll apologize." 

"Are you sick? Hey! What have you done with Sasuke?!" I teased.

He got annoyed. 

"Are you coming or not?" 

"I will. Wait for me, I'll just change!"

"You better hurry up, faggot." 

I rolled my eyes. FAGGOT? If it wasn't for the situation,  I'd kill this guy. NOW.

-----------------------------------

♥ Hey, guys! Filler ends by the next upcoming chapter. Neji will join the conversation :D ♥