WHERE IS SHE?!

Naruto's POV

Keiko went away, time to check Sakura-chan!~

I went to the hospital, then to Sakura-chan's room. I knocked. "May I come in, Sakura-chan?" I asked. But no one answered. The door was locked. "S-Sakura-chan? Are you sleeping?" I was worried so I leaned on the door and pushed it so that the lock would be removed. 

I did it.

As I look at the room, Sakura-chan wasn't there! I ran outside to call for help. 

I saw Shizune-san. "Sh-shizune-san! Have you seen Sakura-chan!? She isn't at her room!" I exclaimed.

"Relax, Naruto.." she answered.

Suddenly, I saw Sakura-chan, and Sasuke was there too.

"You over reacted, dobe." Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, bastard!" I groaned.

"Anyway, Naruto, I'm okay now and I can go out of the hospital.." Sakura-chan mentioned.

"Great! We can finally hang out!" I said.

She smiled.

We went out of the hospital.

"It's nice to feel the fresh breeze of air, right, Sakura-chan?" I smiled at her.

"Sure is, Naruto."

"Hey idiot, have you seen Kakashi-sensei anywhere?" Sasuke asked.

"Darn, you always call me that. Anyways, have you and Sakura-chan made up?" 

Sakura-chan looked down as her eyes melt with sadness. I huffed, there was this awkward silence, AGAIN.

"..you haven't?" I asked.

"We're fine now, Naruto." Sakura-chan replied.

"..Oh.. Sasuke, I haven't seen sensei lately." I said.

"..Hn." he looked away.

"Bye, I might need to go home." Sakura-chan said.

"..I'll assist you!" I suggested.

"No, it's okay.." she smiled.

<O><O><O>O<>O<>

Too short, sorry!~ I'll update again, don't worry. :D