"You stupid son of a bitch!" he growls in Dante's face. I frantically climb off the bed hoping to stop Cole from hurting Dante, but Damien's arm stops me as it wraps around my waist, pulling my back flush against his body.

"No, baby girl. This is between Cole and his grandfather," he whispers in my ear. "Cole, don't you dare hurt him," I warn, my voice a bit shaky. I see Dante peer over Cole's shoulder as he looks at me and then smiles, "Don't worry yourself little Dove," he tries to console me, trying to ease my worries. But I know Cole's temper and his words do nothing to ease my concern.

"You could have gotten her killed." he grits out, slamming his back even harder against the wall, making Dante wince. "Goddamn it, Cole!" I yell, tears beginning to cloud my eyes as I struggle in Damien's hold. I won't let Cole, or anyone hurt Dante. He did all of it for me. He won't be harmed for my actions.

"Cole, that's enough. We can do all this another time." Damien orders, his voice vibrating from his chest. Cole growls, taking heavy breaths. He turns to the side to face Damien. His eyes, so full of rage, fell onto my face and his hand loosens from Dante's shirt. "Fuck, sorry Sis." He grumbles, letting his hand drop from Dante, and then straightens his suit jacket as he steps back.

"This isn't over, pops." He growls, before storming out of the room. Just before he walks through the door, he shoulder-checks Nick, "Shit, what did I miss." Nick asks handing me the glass of water he got for me.

"Nothing, how about you and Dante find out if Noah and DJ have Caine's location pinned down yet," Damien tells Nick.

"I need a word alone with Ray," Damien says, and Nick nods his head once. "Yes, Boss." Dante combs through his disheveled hair with a shaky hand as he composes himself before he steps up to me and softly places a kiss on my forehead.

"Stay calm little Dove, for you and the baby," he mumbles against my forehead before pulling back smiling. I smile and nod, as Dante leaves with a curious Nick asking him, "What did I miss Gramps?"

I take a breath as soon as the door closes, relieved that Damien stopped Cole from hurting Dante. I softly gasped as felt Damien bury his nose in my hair, "Fuck, I've missed this smell." He slightly breathed, sending a million chill bumps all over my body.

He sweeps my hair from my neck before leaning in, softly kissing my shoulder, skimming his nose up my neck, and stopping once he's reached my ear. "Have you missed me, Ray?" He whispered before nipping my ear gently. "Hmm?" He hums, gliding his hands down my sides, pressing my back closer to his chest. Closing my eyes, I let out a shaky moan, my breaths becoming heavier.

His hands grip my waist, pressing his bulge into me, causing a burning heat to pool in my belly. I bite down on my lip as a low and deep growl vibrates from his chest. "Fuck, you don't know how much I've missed those moans, baby," he begins to kiss up my neck again, gliding his hands rough and slow, sliding them up, over my curves, inching their way up. He glides over to my belly, and suddenly both of his hands come to a stop. "Do you know how many nights I've dreamt of you pregnant with my child?" he asked in a throaty voice.

I place my hands over the top of his, "are you happy to be having a child?" I ask. I've never asked if he ever wanted children. I've always been afraid of his answer. What if he doesn't? What if he's forced to be, by my unplanned pregnancy?

He turns me around, and I quickly lower my eyes to his chest, unwilling to see his reaction. He places his finger under my chin, lifting my face and forcing me to look up at him.

Our eyes collide, his dark green eyes sear through me like a warm fire, warming me from head to toe in seconds. "Ray, I am the happiest man alive. I will admit, I've never been keen on having kids. I didn't believe that a child should ever have to endure what I have."

My eyes water, my heart just about shatters hearing his answer, the one I hoped it wouldn't be. "That was until I met you." A sob bursts through my lips as I smile, tears falling from my eyes. Cupping my face, "Baby, you've opened my eyes to so many things I never thought could be possible. I want a future with someone, to share my life with someone. Have lots of children with someone and grow old with someone. You did all that for me. Fuck baby girl, I told you, I love you and I'm yours just as you're mine. I meant that."

I sniffle, wiping tears from my face, "so you still want to be with me?" I ask and he begins to chuckle softly. "Silly girl, of course. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He leans down and captures my lips with his. I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer as I let him devour my lips, feeling truly happy for the first time in months.

He pulls back, suckling my bottom lip. "Noah and DJ have located Caine's vicinity. They believe that they can pinpoint his exact location," he tells me, grabbing my hand. My eyes widen and I can't help but smile.

"We need to use the rat to lure him out so we can snatch him while he's unprepared. I need you to stay put, ok baby?" He asks, and I begin to shake my head in protest. "Damien, no." I begin, but he places his finger to my lips, silencing me.

"You need to think of the baby. You need to remember you are not only protecting yourself, but you're also protecting our daughter as well." He reminds me. Shit, even though I want to go and help him, I do need to think of my baby girl. Her safety trumps all.

Letting out a defeated breath, I nod my head, agreeing with him. He smiles, kissing me one last time. "I love you, baby," he says. I grip his shirt pulling him closer to me. "Come back, got it?" He nods his head once as he places his hand onto my bump, "Yes ma'am" he jokes with amusement in his eyes. He smiles, then drops my hand and leaves me alone in the room. Fear suddenly engulfs me, as I stare at the closed door.

I close my eyes, "Please come back," I whisper, holding my belly as I pray for his safe return. "God, please let him come back to us."

Questions❓❔

Questions❓❔

🔴 Feelings about Damien?

🔵Feelings about Cole?

🟢 Feelings about Nick?

🟡 Feelings about Dante?

⭐️ Any Theories or comments?

⭐️ Don't forget to vote⭐️