Chapter 16- Nightmare demon-part 3

Start from the beginning

The other town folk were relieved that they wanted to help, but worried about Wei Wuxian having to face the demon.

Afterwards they met up the Jiang Cheng and the juniors and told them about the woman.

"Wei Wuxian! You're crazy! We don't even know what we're dealing with yet!" Jiang Cheng yelled.

"I'll be fine! I'm not some damsel in distress."
He saw Lan WangJi's expression and said, "Lan Zhan! Absolutely not! I am not your damsel!" He blushed.

The others were confused on how he got that from Lan WangJi's expression which to them looked impassive. But to Wei Wuxian it was something more than that, jealousy, and desire.

"Anything on your end?" Wei Wuxian asked to break the awkwardness.

"A man said that his wife was trapped in her nightmare, he said that she was acting weird, like she was paranoid about something coming to get her. She even said that 'someone is going to kill me' over and over again." Jiang Cheng told them.

"So this demon targets something that you fear to lose, in my case, my relationship with Lan Zhan. Interesting." Wei Wuxian remarked.

They went back to the inn to rest and think about the things that the people told them.

Lan Wangji and Wei WuXian retired to their room early, to do spousal duties.

Wei Wuxian looked at Lan WangJi's lips seductively, and leaned in to kiss him.

Their lips touched, opening their mouths to deepen the kiss with lust.

Wei Wuxian stuck his tongue out and rubbed it against Lan WangJi's tongue. Saliva dripped to the corners of his mouth.

When the parted their tongues, a string of saliva followed them.

Lan Wangji grabbed Wei wuxian's head and deepened the kiss, making his knees buckle. He moaned in surprise, his head feeling dizzy.

'I... I... can't breathe' Wei Wuxian thought to himself. As soon as Lan Wangji broke the kiss Wei Wuxian gasped for air.

He giggled, "Lan Zhan, you're jealous aren't you. That maiden hugged me out of nowhere." He fakes a pout.

Lan Wangji pushed him down on the bed and took off his robes one by one. Leaving kiss and bite marks all over his body.

Wei Wuxian moans. "Lan Zhan~! Why... why are you... ahh! Mnnn~! ... so jealous?" He asked between pants and moans.

"I'm not! I just want you." He replies straight faced.

Wei Wuxian flushed, "Lan Zhan!!!! You..." He was at a loss of words.

Lan Wangji sucked on his nipple and licked it until it turned red.

Wei Wuxian's back arched from the pleasure. Lan Wangji bit his nipple out of nowhere, and Wei WuXian cried out, "Ouch!!! Lan Zhan! That hurt!"

Lan Wangji rubbed Wei Wuxian's bare thighs, and kissed the insides of them.

He put Wei Wuxian's cock in his mouth and sucked on it. Wei Wuxian was flabbergasted, "Lan Zhan, what... what are you doing? Mnnnn~!" His face flushed from the pleasure.