part 12

I woke up in a bright white room with voices shouting at me in all directions. "Am i dead?" I asked slowly adjusting to the light. That's when the room went silent. I looked up and saw the worried faces of nick and Aaron. I was also met with the angered face of my brother.

"What we you thinking!" He shouted at me. I flinched back at his loud voice. "What?" I asked. "What were you thinking going back there?! We know that place is dangerous. You're lucky you didn't die!" Zak shouted at me some more. The guys looked at him with pity and anger.

"I wasn't hurt at lone Hill stupid. I get in an accident and I'm fine see!" I went to move my left arm but quickly put it back down in pain. I looked to see my arm in a sling. "Fine huh? You broke your arm in the wreck. Now you have to stay home for the next six weeks." Zak said.

"But the new season starts filming tomorrow!" I said. There was no way I was missing this. "Well maybe you shouldn't have gotten in an accident and been stupid!" Zak said. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. He left the room with a slight slam to the door.

I sighed and looked at all the IV's and other weird things connected to me. "Doc said you hit your head kinda hard and that you broke your arm. They're keeping you another night just in case." Aaron said. "Another night? How long have I been out?" Just a day. We came and saw you. Zak was a mess. He still is. Don't take him too seriously." He said patting my shoulder lightly. I looked on the table by me and saw the go pro I took with me on my solo mission.

"What's that?" Aaron asked me. "Its the go pro i took on my Colo mission. You remember when I said I would be gone all day?" They nodded there heads. "That's where I went."

After a while I was discharged and headed home. The car ride was silent. Zak just focusing on the road. Aaron and nick making pity glanced at me and glaring at my older brother.

When we got back I went to my room and unpacked everything. I watched the footage I got. There was very little since I got knocked out quickly. The rest of it was just me laying there on the ground.

I turned it off and went to bed. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to go and get more footage.

Sorry this was more of a filler. I'll try and get a better update up soon

By for now my loves