part six

It's a day after we get back from Lone Hill. I hardly slept as more questions ran through my brain. 'was Emerson the one being hostile towards Aaron and Zak. I had to find out.

I got on my laptop and googled Line Hill Asylum. All I found was the same description I've heard over and over. The names of the patients were easy to find. It didn't say how or when they died. I clicked on Emerson's name and was took to another site.

'kropp family murdered in house. Suspect in custody.'

So it is real. He did kill his parents. "Hey guys!" I called out. They came into my room and I showed them the article.

"Yesterday afternoon the well known Kropp family had been murdered in their own house. Victims included twenty four year old Remington Kropp, twenty six year old Sebastian Kropp, and fourty six year old Stephanie Kropp. All three were found dead in the living room with stab wounds to the chest and abdomen and their throats slit. Twenty two year old youngest brother and son Emerson Kropp has been suspected and proven guilty. He will be moved to Lone Hill Asylum on charges of first degree murder and Insanity."

There was a video that showed Emerson lashing out to the cops. As he's doing this he's yelling something.

"The void is aware of the dirty crimes you have committed! The void will capture you and not let you out! The void will consume your soul and leave you emotionless! The void will grant you your own personal hell! The void will torture you and I'll be watching! Smiling! "

"What's this void he's referencing?" Aaron asks. "I don't know. Maybe it was a safe place for him as he dealt with all his demons. He was obviously insane. He was blamed for the murder of his family. He told us this himself." I said.

"We have to go back." I say shutting my laptop and walking towards the door. Zak and Nick stop me. "No!" They all say at once. "Why not?" I ask. "There's something dark there. Rather it's Emerson or something else it is not safe there. I'm not putting my littles sisters life or any of our lives on the line!" Zak says. I cross my arms huff. Then we all get a text.

Trvl channel: hey guys! Great season openers. The fans are requesting you return. The new season will begin shooting next week. Lone hills your first stop. Have fun
-hannah

I look at the guys and smirk. "You're lucky the fans love you." Zak says. I smile and head off to pack.

Sorry it's short I really don't know what I'm doing with this book anymore.

By for now my loves