pilot episode

I look out the window to see the beautiful,vast terrain of Southern California. I haven't been here since I was little. I was so excited to be back with my team.

A few months ago my friend Aaron and I decided that we wanted to start a show were we go across the world hunting for ghosts. We got in touch with our other friend Hannah. She worked for the Travel Channel Network. Thankfully we got a gig. The show was going to be called Ghost Adventures.

"Remind me again why we're going to an old,dusty,lead paint ridden asylum in southern California. This asylum is barely even known!" Aaron says. "it might not be known,but y/n and I have been exploring it since we were kids." My brother Zak says. We've always been intrigued about the paranormal. So we started the show with Aaron.

"We're here guys!" Nick shouts from the front of the van. We get out and head to the building.

We walk towards the eerie asylum building. It's centuries old and hasn't been touched since it was abandoned almost one hundred years ago. "Hello everyone,my name is y/n Bagens and thank you for joining us tonight on the series premiere of Ghost adventures. With my I have my brother, Zak Bagens, our tech person Aaron Goodwin along with fellow investigater Nick Groff. Tonight we are investigating Lone Hill Asylum. An asylum that opened in 1845 and shut it's doors in 1925. Let's go.

I opened the door. The squeak alone gave me chills. I walked down the hallways. My flashlight illuminated the hallway. The smell of paint and dust strong.

I shined my flashlight at the dusty,dark hallways."If you were a patient here can you show me a sign that you're here?" I asked to the air. Not even seconds later I heard knocks coming from the doors of room and on walls. I looked at the producer and my eyes glassed over. They calmed my nerves. "I heard about one of the patients here. He was taken here for insanity and killing his brothers. His name is Emerson . If your here,Emerson I just want to to talk. I'm not here to hurt you."

I turned on the spirit box and began a session. "I'm looking for the spirit of Emerson. Can I speak to him?" I waited for a response. "You are." I immeadity froze. "Did you guys here that! They nodded with the same amazement in their eyes."Emerson my name is y/n. Can you say y/n back?' "y/n" my shocked expression returned.

"Emerson why did you kill your family?" "Blamed" it spoke. "You were blamed for the killing? If you didn't kill them who did?" This was getting interesting. "Father" he responded. "Why would your father blame you for the murder of your family. "Not happy" this was amazing.

"How long have you been here?" I asked. "Years." "How many years?" "I lost count" he must've been here for awhile. "Okay Emerson I'm turning this off but I have another device you can use to communicate with me okay?" I asked. "Okay." I turned off the spirit box and grabbed another device.

"Emerson. I'm going to ask you questions. If the answer is yes than make the light turn green..if the answer is no don't do anything,okay?" I asked explaining the concept of the device. It beeped green. I smiled at how well this was going.

"Did you die here?" I asked. Green. "Were you killed?" Green. "Do you remember who killed you?" Green.

After a few more questions I ended the session.as I was putting my gear up I heard the producer tell me there was a figure behind me. "Is it Emerson?" I asked. "Most definitely." I looked in the thermal camera and saw him. He waved and disappeared. I love my job.

By for now my loves