Chapter Thirty-One (Remake)

(A/N yes, i'm remaking that disgrace of a chapter)

After a bit of walking, they both ended up in a beautiful field, completely devoid of humans or monsters. "WoW eRroR. iT's beAUtIfUL" Erratum mumbled, Looking at the view. Error nodded, "Thought you'd say that, anyway.. here" Error said, giving him something, "Happy one year" Error said, Erratum smiled at him sweetly, slightly surprised, "Oh eRrOr, I'm SOrRY bUt I cOmPletLY ForGot" Erratum apologized, Error shrugged, "It's okay, but there is one thing you could give me" Error said nervously, Erratum gave him a confused look, "LiKe WhAt?" Erratum asked, Error breathed out nervously, "Erratum.." He breathed out.

"I love you, so much" Error spoke

"and. well, I know it's a bit rushed but.." Error admitted, getting onto the floor.

"Well Erratum, will you make me the happiest skeleton in the world and marry me?" Error asked.

The taller one of the two skeletons froze on the spot. He couldn't move, He couldn't speak. shock seemed to paralyze him, almost as if time had stopped altogether. 

Erratum gaped at him with shock, looking down at the kneeling skeleton with amazement. The other only looked back at him with love, admiration, kindness. Erratum fumbled with his words, a bold yellow across his face, "C'mon, don't leave a guy waiting" Error joked nervously, his eyes avoiding Erratum's own, "I... ErRor.." Erratum muttered dazedly, looking at Error in bewilderment. 

Error gave Erratum a nervous look, his hands now shaking visibly. Erratum's eyes seemed to soften, "Yes..." Erratum muttered, Error gave Erratum a bewildered look, almost as if he assumed Erratum would of said no. The two of them heard a twig snap, but they seemed to ignore it.

"Wait. w-what?" Error asked, shock visible of his skeletal features. Erratum, who seemed to be completely out of his trance like state, gave Error a weak glare, "I sAid YeS YoU IDiOT!" Erratum insisted, Error continued to give him a surprised look, "you sure..?" Error asked, Erratum rolled his eye-lights, muttering something along the lines of 'if you thought i'd say no, why did you ask' before replying, "yEs, of cOursE I'lL MarRY yOU eRRroR" Erratum avowed, smiling sweetly at the black skeleton. 

Earlier

Paperjam, Fresh, Dust, Killer, Horror, Cross, Undyne and Lust all watched the scene from the bushes, "Well Erratum, will you make me the happiest skeleton in the world and marry me?" Error asked, "Oh my god" Paperjam exclaimed quietly, "He actually asked" Cross muttered, Dust looked at the scene happily, "Isn't this amazing!" Dust asked giddily, Horror and Killer nodded, smiling at the hooded skeleton. 

Paperjam moved in closer, trying to have a better look at the scene,  "Yes..." Erratum muttered, Paperjam kept walking closer, until he accidently snapped a twig, The teenager paused, "Paperjam! be careful!" Lust seethed, giving him a small glare, similar to a mothers glare. The two adults didn't seem to hear it, and carried on with their heartfelt moment, "guys, this is wicked" Undyne whispered, keeping her eyes on the scene playing out before them.

Fresh nodded, giving Undyne a glance. He paused, seemingly lost in thought, before gasping, catching the rest of the groups attention, "Oh my god" Fresh muttered, confusing the rest of them, "what?" Cross questioned. Fresh quickly replied, "My homeroom teacher is my brother-in-law" He spoke, eyes shining in amusement. 

Paperjam's eyes seemed to light up with realisation, but he said nothing. Lust, on the other hand, Gasped loudly, which earned him a few glares and shushes, "I sAid YeS YoU IDiOT!" Erratum could be heard shouting, Lust started to squeal quietly, looking back to the scene. Killer and Dust started to snicker at Lust's antics, which he replied silently with his middle finger, and a nasty glare. 

The rest of them looked back to the two adults, "yEs, of cOursE I'lL MarRY yOU eRRroR" Erratum avowed, Error smiled, and put a small, but beautiful silver ring on his finger, "God, I love you Erra" Error spoke, getting up. Lust looked at the scene, his eyes suddenly squinting, before widening again, "Everyone! turn around!" He hissed, pushing everyone away from the two adults. Confused, everyone complied, making them miss the small kiss (no, it wasn't small, not at all) between the two.

Earlier

Ink, Nightmare, Blue, Geno, Reaper, Dream and Pigment all watched Error and Erratum from the bushes, on the opposite side from the kids. "and. well, I know it's a bit rushed but.." Error spoke nervously, "Well Erratum, will you make me the happiest skeleton in the world and marry me?" Error asked. Blue made a sound similar to a squeal, but it was too quiet to be heard, "Calm down Blue" Ink said to Blue, his face a huge grin. 

Nightmare and Dream, who were standing right next to each to each other (which surprised everyone), Started to whisper to each other, "I think he's gonna say yes" Dream whispered, Nightmare shrugged, "I think he'll do that 'crashing' thing before he can say anything" Nightmare voiced his opinion, Dream shrugged as well, "Your right, he'll probably do that" Dream agreed, "C'mon, don't leave a guy waiting" Error joked nervously, making Ink snort.

Reaper looked at the scene with mild interest, more focused on Geno. "my little brother is getting married" Geno wept, "What? sad that he's getting married before you? I can fix that if you want" Reaper flirted, winking. Geno went red, and went into tsundere mode, ignoring Reaper entirely.

 "I sAid YeS YoU IDiOT!"  Erratum exclaimed, Pigment looked at the scene with curiosity, "huh, you would of thought he'd crash by now" Pigment spoke his thoughts, Everyone nodded, agreeing with the God. "yEs, of cOursE I'lL MarRY yOU eRRroR" Erratum avowed, Error smiled, and put a small, but beautiful silver ring on his finger, "God, I love you Erra" Error spoke, getting up. Blue smiled cutely, "awww! guys!" Blue whispered, looking over to his friend-co-workers. It stayed silent for awhile, until Pigment spoke up, "So, when are you guys getting married?" Pigment asked, making his, along with all the other teachers, presence known to the two black skeletons.

A/N hello! as said in... that thing before this, i need some inspiration before making another chapter, and it actually helped! (thank god)

Anyway, i still feel like i might need a bit more inspiration, in all honesty the only reason i could do this one chapter is because i already had an idea on where it was going, so next chapter might take a while. But! compelled fates (my new Undertale book) will still be updating. I think the more i write on that book, the easier it will be to write chapters for this book (if that even makes sense).

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye!