Chapter Thirty

(A/N help im running out of pictures-)

Dream and Nightmare continued to stare at each other, both eyes seemed to be filled with guilt, "I... wasn't actually ever mad at you" Nightmare spoke after much silence, Dream seemed to give him a confused look, "but I thought-" Nightmare interjected Dream, "Yeah, I said that" He added, "but i was more mad at myself than anything" Nightmare admitted. Dream gave him a look of pity, and for once, Nightmare aloud it, "I just let her die Dream!" Nightmare exclaimed, Dream shook his head, "no, we let her die... don't blame yourself" Dream spoke, shaking. Nightmare laughed at that, but smiled none the less. "Brothers?" Dream asked hesitantly, Nightmare stayed silent for awhile, before smiling, "yeah, brothers" He agreed.

Everyone stared at Nightmare with confusion, "dude, he's smiling..." Killer muttered, Dust, who seemed just as dazed from the fact, nodded, "yeah, I can see that..." Horror uttered, Cross smiled to himself, "yeah, I wonder what happened" Lust whispered. Killer and Dust made a sharp turn of their heads, "you know something" they both muttered at the same time, Lust, who was now very creeped out by the two, shrugged, "meh, maybe" He said, smirking. 

Killer and Dust turned from the smirking skeleton, and looked back at Nightmare, "yep, still smiling" Dust muttered, Killer nodded, "yep, I think he's smiled more here than he has compared to the rest of the school year, two years maybe!" Killer said a bit too loud, Nightmare turned his head to Killer, "two years what killer?" Nightmare asked casually, Everyone gaped at the teacher, "uh, nothing sir" Killer muttered, slightly afraid of the smiling nightmare, "dude" Dust mumbled, "that was so creepy" Killer finished for Dust.

Erratum sat with Error in the staff room, both smiling sweetly at each other. "SO, wHaT's GOt yOu So ExCItED" Erratum asked, smiling at the P.E teacher, Error shrugged, "Because i'm with you, isn't that obvious?" Error replied, Error then paused, looking at Erratum's 'i'm-about-to-laugh-my-non-existent-butt-off' face, "God, that was so cheesy, wasn't it?" Error groaned out, pushing his face into his hands, Erratum snickered, "yEah, bUt iT wAS cUte" Erratum admitted, Both of them looked at each other, both slightly, (very), yellow. "God, get a room you two" Nightmare nagged jokingly, looking at the two lemons.

Error sighed, "hey, how about I take you some where?" Error asked, seeming a little nervous. Erratum gave him a confused look, "i'D lOve TO, bUT wE have CLASs, REMEmBEr?" Erratum pointed out, Nightmare then spoke up, "nah don't worry about that, I already dealt with that" Nightmare replied, winking. Erratum gave him a confused nod, thanking him. "C'mon, let's hurry" Error spoke.

They booth walked out of school, one of them more nervous than the other, "wHerE arE wE GoInG?" Erratum asked, looking down at Error. Error shrugged teasingly, "That's for me to know!" He sang out, "And for you to find out!" He teased, Erratum shook his head in amusement, Finding Error's strange struck of childishness cute, "WhY ARE YoU aCTiNg LiKe ThAT?" Erratum asked, giving Error a confused, but happy, look. Error shrugged, "what every do you mean?" Error said, Erratum shrugged, "ForGet It" Erratum replied.

After a bit of walking, they both ended up in a beautiful field, completely devoid of humans or monsters. "WoW eRroR. iT's beAUtIfUL" Erratum mumbled, Looking at the view. Error nodded, "Thought you'd say that, anyway.. here" Error said, giving him something, "Happy one year" Error said, Erratum smiled at him sweetly, slightly surprised, "Oh eRrOr, I'm SOrRY bUt I cOmPletLY ForGot" Erratum apologized, Error shrugged, "It's okay, but there is one thing you could give me" Error said nervously, Erratum gave him a confused look, "LiKe WhAt?" Erratum asked, Error breathed out nervously, "Erratum.." He breathed out.

"I love you, so much" Error spoke

"and. well, I know it's a bit rushed but.." Error admitted, getting onto the floor.

"Well Erratum, will you make me the happiest skeleton in the world and marry me?" Error asked.