Chapter Eighty-Four

Time continued to pass frighteningly quickly for the students, and eventually the time when students leave the school arrived, whether the students were happy were about it or not. Most students, usually the ones leaving, were very excited, but two certain skeletons were not so happy for their graduating friends.

Killer huffed, "PJ! C'mon man, can't you like- I don't know, stay an extra year or something?" He begged, giving Paperjam unconvincing puppy eyes. Horror nodded, throwing himself onto Paperjam awkwardly, "yeah, come on Paperjam, don't leave" Horror whined. Paperjam gave them both annoyed looked, pushing Horror off him. "If you really wanted me to consider something like that you should of asked me before I took the exams, Idiots" Paperjam teased, crossing his arms. 

Horror pouted. "Plus, I need to mock Cross for staying an extra year. I can't make fun of him if I do the same thing, Can I?" Paperjam reasoned, grinning mischievously. Killer shook his head, "I'm sure you'd figure something out" Killer argued weakly. There was a scoff from behind them, "How unfair. How come I'm not getting any of this begging from you?" Undyne spoke up from behind them, sitting on the bench with a fake pout.

Killer glared at Undyne, "That's 'cause no one wants you to stay" He snarked out. Horror huffed, "Don't be mean Killer" Horror hit Killer lightly, giving him a look of warning. Undyne snickered, "yeah Don't be mean Killer" Undyne parroted. 

Dust, who had been silent until that point, sighed. "remind me Undyne, how did you manage to convince them you were eighteen again? You can't be older than ten" Dust mocked, Undyne grinned, "It's my Genes dude, the tall genes" She responded, completely serious. 

Paperjam grinned, "God, I can't wait to leave this place" He commented wistfully. Killer rolled his eyes, ignoring Paperjam's words. "Hey, where's Fresh anyway? I thought they wanted to keep you all on the playground for the moment?" Killer looked around, checking for Fresh. Lust sighed, "he ran off somewhere, I'm sure he'll be back soon" He told Killer, making the skeleton groan. Suddenly there was a loud whistle, "Hey! everyone come in!" One of their teachers shouted. 

Lust patted Paperjam on the shoulder, "You ready?" He asked, grinning. Paperjam nodded, just as another whistle was heard, "yeah" He responded, somewhat awkwardly. They all got off the table, and slowly started to head towards the hall, where it was being held. 

"Hey, can I hide with you for a bit?" Asriel asked Lust, walking in time with them. Lust chuckled, "Chara?" He asked, earning a nod from the goat monster. "Yeah, They haven't stopped whining about it, It's actually kind of sad" Asriel informed Lust sheepishly. Lust grinned, "It's cute Azzie, I wish I had a a sibling to do that" He told Asriel.

Asriel rolled his eyes, "It's not like their gonna be alone" He added, "Kris is joining next year" He informed Lust, who nodded in response. "oh yeah, I forgot about that" Lust replied, chuckling. Asriel turned to Paperjam, "hey, Isn't your little brother doing the same thing?" Asriel asked, giving Paperjam a curious look.

Paperjam turned to Asriel, "Gradient? yeah, I guess he is" He agreed, not really having thought about it. There was another whistle, it being muffled due to it being outside while they weren't. Lust sighed, "Come on, we're going to be late" He told them, quickening his pace.

When they entered the hall, They were greeted by Mr. Ink. "Hurry up you three, You were almost late" Mr. Ink chastised them, leading them further into the hall. Entering fully, Paperjam was greeted by the sight of many chairs, with a gap in the middle to walk through. There were more than necessary, only the first few rows at the front being filled. Standing at the sides of the walls were the teachers, such as Mr. Blue or his dad, who gave him a short wave. 

Giving a wave in return, Paperjam then turned back to the chairs, where he could see multiple of his friends, such as Undyne, Fresh and Alphys. Paperjam's eyes then landed on the familiar purple hair of Emilio, and without much thought, he walked over to him.