Good for you

"Ow that fucking hurts Sam!" I squeal. "Well it's what happens when you get into a fight with a girl." Last night when I went to Colby's room I didn't clean my wounds or even look at them I was really beat up.

  "Whoa what happened to you?" Corey said jokingly. "You should see the other guy." I say trying to act serious.

  "No not even joking she was worse." Sam cuts in.

  "Do you always have to just ruin the joke Sam?" I say glaring at him. "Only when it's your jokes" he says smiling at me.

  Sam and I have gotten really close, he's honestly like a brother to me. He's protective over me and treats me with kindness.

    Sam finishes washing the blood off and putting bandaids on my body. "How do I look?" The two boys both walk in front of me and act like they are inspecting me.

  "I'm not sure let me ask West." Sam says as he calls west to sit in front of me.

  "How does she look West?" West barks when Sam asks him and he acts like he understands him. "Hmmm yes I agree she does look like a fucking idiot."

  My jaw drops "he did not say that you asshole." I get up and lightly push Sam and he chases after me but I can't run for that long, I'm really weak from the fight.

  I jump onto the couch and he jumps on me and starts to tickle me. "Sam quit!!" I struggle to say but it comes out.

  He stops when he hears the door open, "what are you doing on top of my girlfriend buddy." Colby walks in with some groceries as he sees Sam attacking me.

  "BABY HELP MEEEE!!" I say laughing as Sam tickles me again. Colby sets the groceries down and he comes and grabs Sam off me.

  The boys play fight on the floor as I cheer them on, West tries to join in but he was just mostly excited from all the chaos.

  I sit up and Colby pins Sam down, "give up yet?"

  Sam is breathing really hard and he double taps on the ground as Colby let's him go and walks over to me. I put my arms out and say "my hero!" In a playful princess voice.

  "You know it baby" Colby picks me up and kisses me. My head snaps up when I hear a click of a disposable camera. Sam has taken a photo of Colby and I.

  "That's a keeper!" Sam says waving the camera in the air.

  Colby and I roll our eyes and he smiles, "you're such a nerd!" Sam runs away still waving the camera in the air "you're gonna thank me someday!"

  Colby and I laugh for a bit, I was so happy here. I wouldn't want anything different then these people in my life.

  "Hey baby go get dressed I'm taking you somewhere." Colby says to me as he goes to put the groceries away. "Fineee" I say being playfully annoyed.

  I head up stairs and change into some clothes. I was about to leave out of the room but I feel a buzz in my pants from my phone.

Jacks phone

Mom: Hi sweetie! Could you give me a call today it's important.
Jack: of course let me tell Colby.

  I walk down stairs "hey baby I need to call my mom really quick"
"Ok tell her I said hi!"

  I walk outside and I dial my moms number

"Hello sweetie!"
"Hi momma."
"How are you doing, I heard about the party last night."
"I'm doing better? Umm mom why aren't you mad that I literally almost killed a girl."
"Oh honey I'm mad but not at you, you did the right thing you showed her that Colby was your man and you showed others what would happen if they tried to take him from you!"
"Umm thanks" I chuckle a bit
"Anyways I was calling because I wanted to see what you're doing September 28th - October 5th?"
"Umm nothing actually why?"
"How would you feel about going to Paris with me and your father? Since we weren't able to be-"
"OH MY GOD YESSSSS!!" I couldn't help but scream and jump around.