Roadtrip

Colby meets me at the mall and I tell him the news. "Wait what? I'm meeting your parents?" He says sipping on his Dr Pepper. I nod my head yes and he looks more nervous than I've ever seen him before.

  "What do you think about West?" I say finding a table for us to sit at. "He's gonna be cool but I hope he likes me since your mom said he didn't like your dad" "I'm sure he will love you babe." I say kissing his cheek.

    —————a few minutes later—————

  We go trough some stores, I'm trying to find some more clothes because I'm just obsessed with clothing. I go into a store called Rue21 and I look around. They have some really cute clothes and they are really cheap.

  I find some ripped jeans and then I found a hoodie that looked really comfy. I go to the sweatpants and I see some comfy gray sweatpants but they are for guys. I go ahead and grab it for Colby to wear.

  "What's this for?" He says as I push the sweatpants to him. "Im getting them for you so I need you to try them on." He rolls his eyes and we go to the dressing rooms. Surprisingly they don't separate women from men in the dressing room.

  One of my naughty dreams is to fuck in a dressing room and these would be perfect. I bite my lip and Colby catches me doing so. "What are you thinking about?" I shake my head and cover my face with my hair.

         —————a few hours later—————

Jacks phone
Mom: hey jack your dad got sick and I don't wanna drive by my self so we will have to bring West up later. Sorry honey :(
Jack: it's ok momma take care of dad
Mom: thank you for understanding sweetie

  "My mom texted me, she said they can't come up, my dad got sick." I say looking up from my phone at Colby, he was editing some videos. "Damn I hope he feels better" he said spinning around in his chair.

  I'm kinda bummed that I don't get to see my parents or get my new dog for a while, well I mean I can but I would have to drive home. My face lights up and I think about my week if I have anything to do. Nada.

   "What's up?" Colby says to me, he must have been watching me. "Umm are you busy this week?" He looks like he's thinking a bit then he says, "no not really I mean we have a date Thursday but other than that no." I get up and walk over to him and sit on his lap.

  I say hesitant, "What..do..you..think..about going to visit my home town and get west" I burry my neck into my shoulders and he smiles. "You know you're cute when you do that" he says cupping my face. "You're funny, now what's your answer because I'm going with or without you" I say trying to act serious.

  "Don't hurt yourself trying to be serious sweetie" he says to me hugging me. "I'll go you need someone to drive when you get tired" he says to me kissing my forehead. I feel so much excitement in my body I can't help myself, I jump up and down waving my arms squealing.

  "YAYYY ROADTRIP" He looks at me and laughs. We gotta get packed babe go home and get your stuff, and with that I leave to go get packed.

        —————a few hours later—————
  "Alright I'm all packed." I say to Katrina as she closes my suitcase. "I'm gonna miss you for this week" she says making a silly sad face. "Yeah right you're gonna be with Sam the whole week sucking his dick" I say putting on my hoodie.

  She looks at me in awe, "JACKIE!!" I laugh and respond with, "come on I'm joking but you know it's true." She smirks and nods, "yeah I guess" we both laugh really hard.

  I pick up my suitcase and Katrina grabs her stuff. She's staying the night with Sam again. "You want a ride?" She nods and we go to my car. She connects her phone to my Bluetooth and she puts on some Billie Eilish.

(Listen to Bad Guy by Billie Eilish)

  White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows

  The music plays and Kat and I jam to it for a while.

Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

  The chorus comes on and Kat literally screams the lyrics "so you're a tough guy, like it really rough guy, just can't get enough guy" I laugh historically and she continues.

My mommy likes to sing alone with me
But she won't sing this song
If she reads all the lyrics
She'll pity the men I know

So your a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your momma sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh

  We continue to jam when Kat taps my shoulder and points to Chic-Fil-A. I pull into the drive thru and we continue to jam before we order.

  After we order we turn it up all the way. The line is slow so it doesn't really matter, so we pour our hearts out to it. Then the best part comes on, and we turn full emo ass girls.

I like when you get mad
I guess I'm pretty glad that you're alone
You said she's scared of me?
I mean, I don't see what she sees
But maybe it's 'cause I'm wearing your cologne

Im a bad guy
Im a bad guy
Bad guy, bad guy
I'm a bad-

      —————a few minutes later—————

  We get to the trap house and I go into Colby's room. "I gotchu Chic-Fil-a" He turns around to me and gets up. He's in his gray sweatpants and I can see his boner very easily. "You took too long babygirl." I set the food, drinks, and my suitcase down as he walks to me. When he reaches me, he puts his hands on my ass and whispers in my ear. "Get on the bed."