Home sweet home

"Babe are you falling asleep?" Colby says to me as I open my eyes fast. "No I'm fine" I say trying to act fine. Last night when I got home I didn't get much sleep thanks to Colby. "Pull over let me drive."

I do as he said because I can't stay awake any longer. "Fine just for a little" I say getting out of the car. We cross paths and he pushes me gently onto the car and softly kisses me. "Thank you babygirl now get some sleep"

"If it wasn't for you I would be able to drive" he smirks at me and smacks my ass. He pulls out onto the highway and I stay awake for a little bit before dozing off again.

———

Colorado Springs, Colorado

  "Hey baby we are here" I say to Colby as he wakes up a bit. "Fuck fuck am I meeting your parents today?" He says fixing his hair in a hurry. "Babe it's 8pm we are going to the hotel and sleeping" I say giggling at him.

We get to the hotel and it's nice, good thing my parents could afford it. We get our room key and go to the 10th floor, "damn Jack your parents afforded this?" Colby says as I open the door to an amazing room.

"Babe you know my parents are wealthy right?" I say to him putting my suitcase down and jumping on the bed. "Well obviously but this is an expensive hotel." "Just wait till you see the house" I say jokingly.

———

I change into my bikini and go out onto the patio, it had a hot tub on it. I get in and play some music on my phone. I sit down and rest my head on the back of the tub looking up at the stars. You could really see them in Colorado unlike California.

"Hey cutie what are you doing out here all alone." I look up and see Colby. "I'm just relaxing looking up at the stars" "can I join you?" I sit up and pay the water next to me. "So now that you're getting a dog, you're gonna treat me like one?" He says getting in and laughing.

"No" I say smiling, he sits next to me and wraps his arms around my waist and picks me up to sit on him. "You know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen right" colby says as he stares at me, i can tell I'm blushing.

Colby's POV

  She pats the water next to her, "so now that you're getting a dog, you're gonna treat me like one?" I say to her laughing as I get in the water . She smiles and says "no" I sit next to her and wrap my arms around her. I wanted her to be close to me.

  I pick her up and set her on me, I stare at her for a little. God she was so beautiful, "you know you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen right." That's all I could say, she blushes and she lightly pushes her lips onto mine.

  We passionately make out for a while before we get out and I pick her up to take her to the bed. She takes off her bikini revealing her amazing body. She then wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me again. I walk her to the bed not removing her lips from mine.

  She hits the bed and falls onto it, I pick up her legs and I lay her down further from the edge and I get on top of her. Still kissing her, this felt different. We usually go wild but this was just slow and passionate..I liked it.

The next morning

  I wake up to the light of sunshine through the window. My arm is around jack and her head is on my chest, we are both still naked. Last night was so different I've honestly never felt that with anyone.

  Jack moves and she turns over, I'll let her sleep she hasn't really been sleeping. I get up and I go to take a shower.

Jacks POV

  I wake up to the shower running, it was peaceful there was a candle lit, which made the room smell delicious. I hear a bing from my phone and I look at it.

Jacks phone

Mom: hey honey I saw you checked in to the hotel?
Jack: oh ya we got here last night sorry I didn't text you, we passed out when we got here.
Mom: it's ok sweetie I understand, would you and Colby like to go for breakfast before you pick up West?
Jack: of course, I need to take a shower so you guys pick a place to eat and I'll text you when I get out to see a time
Mom: sounds good honey❤️

The door opens and I see Colby he has his towel wrapped around his waist showing his abs perfectly with his tan skin. "Goodmorning handsome" I say, he jumps a bit. Guess he thought I was still sleeping.

"Oh shit you're awake" he says walking over to me. I stand up and kiss him, "my mom texted me, she wants to go for breakfast." His face drains a little of color.

  "O-oh umm sounds good" I could tell he was very nervous. I wrap my arms around his torso, "Hey they are going to love you" he squeezes me a little and I kiss his cheek.

  "I need to take a shower so I'll be right back" he let's go of me and I go to take my shower.

  After my shower I put light makeup on and some ripped jeans with a light brown belt and a white tank top crop top, with my black old school vans.

Jacks phone

Jack: hey we are ready where we going?
Mom: Black Bears Diner by the mall see you soon❤️

We arrive and we go in to get a table since my family wasn't here yet. After a few minutes they arrive and I introduce them to Colby. "Mom, dad this is my boyfriend Colby."

A/N: hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't been posting, I'm really bad at it lol please don't be mad at me. I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, I kinda wanted it mellow a little bit. You guys are very close to meeting West❤️ I'll post more I promise.