The drive

Jacks POV-
  After I'm done with packing some clothes I go and change into, short shorts, and an oversized hoodie, it covers my shorts. I Double Dutch braided my hair and I go out my bags in my car. "Hey so we are taking two cars when we get there it's gonna be your car and Sams car, they are the most reliable cars, they are also fast" she says looking at my BMW 328i. "Ok" I say to her, she's zoned out and I wave my hand to get her attention. "O-oh umm so that means Colby is riding with you" she says really fast. "What why" I reply. I don't have a problem with that, I just want to know if he chose to ride with me. "It was his idea" she said winking at me, "shut up Kat" I say rolling my eyes, "what I know you have a connection with him, it's ok I won't tell anyone" she pushes me a little. "Let's just go" I say unlocking my car, we drive over to the trap house. We arrived and the boys are putting stuff in Sams car, I honk my horn at them and the both jump a little. Katrina started to laugh really hard, I just giggled at it, Kat gets out and Colby walks over to me and I roll my window down. "Woah nice car" he says to me as he looks my car up and down. "Thank you" i say, this car is not what I want you to look up and down Colby. I stop my car and get out, Colby takes a step back and looks like he's still looking at my car, but I know he's not. "Do you have anything on under that?" He asks me rubbing the back of his neck, "ya of course I am" I lift my sweatshirt and show him the shorts.

Colby's POV-
   She lifts her sweatshirt showing me her shorts, they are very short. I can tell her ass is peaking out of them, god what I would do to you right now if we were alone. I can feel a boner about to happen so I put my hands in my pockets and invited her into the house, once again. I wish it was for a different reason, being around her after my daydreaming feel odd. I don't know if I should wait longer or what but it's killing me, I just want to kiss all over her.

Jacks POV-
Colby walks me into the house and he's very quiet, I wonder if he's thinking about me. "So what did you do when we left today" I am definitely trying to make conversation, "oh umm I just hung out and packed" he said very cautiously. "You're very boring" I say joking, I softly punch his arm. I don't know what but I really want to touch him all the time, I also want to know what he means by just hung out." We walk in the house and Sam and Kat went up stairs to get the camera ready, so Colby and I went and sat on the couch. He sits very close to me, I really want to touch him. "Hey Jack?" He says turning his head towards me, "ya?" I say very cautiously. I can feel my heart beat super super fast and it won't stop, why am I so nervous I've never been nervous, I'm that type that will just fuck him anywhere, I'm a freak. "Well I was just gonna say.." he started to say but he got interrupted by Sam and Kat. "Hey guys we are ready to film let's go, we are losing daylight people." Sam says very very fast, "sorry he gets excited about videos a lot" Colby says to me still sitting very close, "maybe we can talk later.." "ya maybe" I reply to him I'm really really pissed he didn't get to say what he wanted to say. We go out to the drive way and the boys set the camera up, "so I think the girls should just jump in after we tell them what we are doing tonight" Sam says to all of us, "ya sounds good are you girls ready?" Kat and I nod and they roll the camera, "WHATSUP everybody it's Sam and Colby" colby screams. "Today we are going to the mission inn hotel to stay overnight" Sam says very confidently. "But we aren't alone we have some special guests, come on in girls" Kat and I walk in and I throw up a peace sign. "This is my lovely girlfriend Kat and her new roomie Jack." Sam continues, Kat giggles a little bit and Colby bumps me playfully. "Are you girls ready to go" Colby says to us, we both nod and get into our cars, I forgot Colby was just ridding with me. He gets in and buckled up. "Are you sure you want to do this we can just chill and Sam and I can do something later" I look at Colby and I respond "Are you kidding me, I've been looking forward to this all day bro, but we have to do something before it since I'm driving..." "and what's that?" He says fixing his perfect fucking hair. "We have to stop at McDonald's and get some mcchickens" his face got so excited "YES I'll pay bro I love mcchickens" I pull into the McDonald's drive way and I order 4 mcchickens, a large fry, and two large Dr. Peppers, one with no ice. "Would Sam and Kat want anything" I ask Colby. He shakes his head and says "knowing Sam he probably has already ate Kat out" I drop my mouth open, "COLBY!!" He stars laughing historically and when he finishes he says, "that was funny but know Sam definitely got them food" "ok good" ugh I wish he would eat me out I bet he's amazing at it. All of this is making me hot and horny and I want him to fix it.