The day we met

I put the box I'm holding down after carrying it from the Uhal truck "Hey Kat I wanna say thanks again for letting me stay here till I'm on my feet I really appreciate it." Kat puts her box down and turns towards me "of course Jackie you're always welcome to stay here" she says while she comes to hug me. I feel her arms wrap around me as I embrace her hug. The necklace on her neck hitting my collarbone, as she pulls away I see a light silver chain with a silver small almost seashell like charm, I remember her sending me a picture saying Sam bought it for her, she was so excited about it, she loved it so much.

      "Hey how are you and Sam, it's been a while since you've talked about him, and also you can call me Jack I've been going with that" I say to her as she plays with her necklace. " Oh ok Jack, and Sam and I are really good, actually him some of his friends and I are going clubbing tonight if you want to come with us it would be super fun and I can introduce you to everyone, so I'm not your only friend here" she says to me with that a convincing look. "I don't know Kat, don't you think that's kind of a bad idea, I mean you know what happened last time we went clubbing" I say picking up some of my clothes. She turns towards me really fast and says "Jack we are like way older than we used to be and much more mature I think you really should come tonight it's gonna be fun, and maybe you'll meet someone" she says to me pushing me lightly. I roll my eyes at her and  say "fine I'll go but I don't really have anything to wear"

   "You can wear one of my outfits, in fact I have something I think you're gonna like" she grabs me and take me to her room. She instantly grabs something. Kat turns around and throws a yellow mini skirt at me then turns back around, and grabs a almost bra looking shirt "Put these on they will look really good with your tan skin." "Ok" I say going to the bathroom. I slip my leggings off and pull the mini skirt over my black underwear. I unbutton my shirt and I unstrap my bra and put the shirt on. I put my hair in a really messy bun and turn towards the mirror seeing how I look. "Woah...I don't look that bad" I say low key feeling my self. Katrina swings the door open and has two pair of shoes, "which one do you like" she had a pair of black Dr Martins in one hand and then in her other she has a black pair of converse. I point at the Dr Martins, and she hands them to me. I sit down on the toilet and put them on my feet. "Are you excited for tonight" Kat says to me. "Ya I am actually, I'm mostly excited to meet this Sam character." Kat giggles, "I'm going to go change really quick and then we can leave" she says as she leaves to her room.

     "Do you want me to drive" I say to her hopping she says yes, drinking and I haven't been good for a while so I want to just have fun without it. "If you want" Kat says, I can hear the struggle of her taking her clothes off and talking at the same time. A few minutes go by and Katrina walks into the living room. She's wearing black leggings and a light tan cropped sweatshirt with white Fila shoes. "Are you ready" she says to me with a sassy tone. "Always" I respond, we drive to the club. We arrive after like 10 minutes. Parking was tight but we eventually found a spot and claimed it right away. We walked towards the front door, Kat walked in first and she instantly saw her friends. She started to head down the stairs and as I picked my head up I saw a dark haired boy, he was dancing with a blonde haired boy and they both turned to me and Kat. We instantly made eye contact, and I thought to myself this is going to be fun.