Love in hollywood

I walk up to my bedroom in my apartment and lay on my bed, I get to see Colby today which is amazing. I get ready just putting on some sweatpants and one of his shirts and I head over to his house. He kisses my forehead before letting me in the house, we go to the kitchen and get some food before going up to his room.

  We were just sitting on his bed hanging out when we hear a glass break downstairs, no body was home. Colby goes to check out what had happened but he's gone for a while, I hear struggling so I go down stairs.

  I see glass on the floor and Colby on the ground with Micheal on top of him, he has a gun. Colby screams as Micheal chokes him. I run to them and hit Micheal in the face knocking him down and when he gets up he hits me with the gun.

  Colby gets pissed so he gets up and grabs a piece of glass and cuts Micheal. Michael holds the gun up to me and I look at Colby, his eyes glassy. When Micheal pulls the trigger Colby jumps in front of me. I scream at the top of my lungs dropping to the ground and catching Colby in my lap.

  He was cold with a purple tint to his skin. I cover the wound with my hand and scream for help, Micheal is just staring at us and laughing. I look back at. Colby and he's staring at me, his breathing is slowing down. Then it stops. He's still. He's gone.

I wake up screaming which causes Colby to wake up also. "Baby what's wrong ?!" All I can do is hug him and hold him tightly, it was all a dream, thank god.

Colby's POV

  I wake up to Jack screaming, "baby what's wrong?!" All she does is tightly hug me. She's shaking like crazy and crying her eyes out, "baby what was it."

  I pick his head up to look at me and I wipe her tears away. "Y-you w-w-were gone.." she squeezes me again and continues, "Micheal fired his gun and me but you jumped in front of taking the s-shot" I pull her into me comforting her. "You weren't, moving you were still in my arm"

  "I'm ok Jack I'm right here safe and sound with you, Micheal isn't going to get you" she cuddles into my chest as much as she can and I let her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her head. I wish nothing happened to her, I can't lose her.

Jacks POV
12:30 Jack and Kats old house

  I didn't want to come back here but I needed to get my things. When we walk up there's caution tape on the door, officer Shiloh was there at the door waiting for us. "Good afternoon Miss Green." I nod to him, I don't like when people call me by my last name.

  When I walk in I get shivers and I'm panicked. I go up stairs and get my clothes and laptop and everything important to me. When we go down stairs officer Shiloh wants to talk to me.

  "We think we know who did this Miss Green." He says to me "please call me Jack" he nods his head "we think it was your ex boyfriend Micheal" when I hear his name I shiver, I get taken back to my dream.

  "Ya I figured it was, do you guys have him in custody?" He shakes his head "we are still trying to find him, it looks like he went to somewhere in Texas" that relived me a little knowing he wasn't anywhere near me. "Thank you" he nods and shakes my hand, "we will be in touch."

  I have Colby drive my car since I'm too distracted, it's silent I wish he would say something. "How are you feeling?" I look at my feet "I'm a little more relieved but what if he's planning something again" Colby grips the wheel, "then I'll be there to make sure that motherfucker doesn't live."

  He's really protective over me it's a little calming, he's always there for me. "Thank you Colby for everything you're doing" he takes one hand off the wheel and grabs mine. "Of course baby I don't know what I would do if something happened to you I lo-" he cuts off his sentence and his face is red.

  Was he going to what I think he was gonna say....

5:00 pm

  "Baby can you get dressed I have to drive to Hollywood and I want you to come with me" Colby says to me picking out an outfit. He picks out a bra like top that's black and lacey, with tan short shorts and a light plaid jacket. "Where are you going in Hollywood?" He smiles.

  "Colby what's going on?" He comes over to me and intertwines his hands into mine, "you'll see just get dressed." I sit then with my arms crossed when he walks away and I make a humph noise. "I don't wanna take my clothes off" he turns around and looks at me very sexily.

  He walks back to me and towers over me, "do you need help then?" I nod my head and he lightly pushes me to where I'm laying on the bed. He grabs my shorts and take them off kissing my legs, he takes my shirt off also and when he's done he tickles me. "COLBYYYY" I laugh historically.

  "Will you get dresses now" he stops and I stare at him. "No" I say with a smile, he continues to tickle me as I give into getting dressed.

———
We sit in his car as he drives up to this restaurant, it's over looking the city. "Do you have a meeting with someone or something" I ask him looking very confused. He shakes his head, "I got reservations, for us." My heart flutters, he's such an amazing guy. "Why?" He looks at me and cups my cheek.

  "You were really stressed out so I'm doing something for you so you relax a bit" I place my lips on his and passionately kiss him. "You're amazing Colby Brock" He looks at me and blushes, "only for you Jack Green" he kisses me again before we go into the restaurant.

  After dinner he takes my hand and walks me to the patio of the restaurant, we can see the whole city, the sunset behind it. This was so romantic. "I still can believe you did this for me, this must have cost so much Colby" he cups my face again as I put my hands around his waist.

  "All of it was worth it...because I love you."

A/N: HE FINALLY CONFESSED HIS LOVE TO HER!!!!! After like 4 months of dating how romantic 😂 I'm gonna start trying to post more I have a free period in school so I might just write in that class. Im sorry if I miss a posting day which is every day or every other day, School's just starting and I'm not really prepared. I think I'm getting sick so while I'm at home sick in bed I'll post😂. I love you guys thanks for reading my story❤️