Im sorry

4:00 am

I've been drive for so long that I'm almost out of gas. This is insane everything that's happening is insane. I look back in my back seat and I see West sleeping under the blanket. I'm so lucky to have him.

I think about that...I'm lucky to have him.. I'm lucky to have Colby but he just needs to stop fighting. I think about it as I go to get gas.

I head back to the trap house and almost every light is off except for Colby's room and the porch. I see someone sitting on Colby's car outside. His knees are pulled up to his chest and his face in between them, it's Colby.

I park and get out taking West with me, Colby's head pops up, he instantly gets up and when I open the gate he runs to me. He picks me up by my waist and squeezes me tightly.

"I'm sorry Jack I'm so sorry." He says to me, sobbing his words as he goes on. "I should've stopped and just gone with you, I should-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

When we pull away I cup his face, "it's ok but I need you to promise me one thing" he nods as he pushes his head more into my hand. "No more fights" I say strictly. All he does is just hug me again, he hasn't let go of me this whole time.

We go into the house and I see a hole in the wall..the same spot where I saw that girl with David. "Colby..." I say pointing to it he stops "it was from the fight he threw me into the wall" I look away from it heading to the kitchen.

Colby pulls out pizza rolls and shakes the bag. "I'll make the whole thing for us" he says with hope on his face. I can tell he's trying to make me feel better from everything that happened. I just nod my head as I sit on the island watching him.

I hear footsteps come down from the stairs and I see Sam, Kat, Corey, and Jake. Jake walks over to me and he sits down at the table next to the island. Colby watches carefully, "Hey Jack, umm I just want to say I'm sorry. I really am." Everyone keeps just saying they're sorry.

"It's ok Jake." Is all I can say. I look at Kat, "what are we going to do." She looks down and shakes her head. "Jack we think we knew who did this." She says and I look at everyone.

  I already have a feeling I know who they are going to say. I go back to the voices.

  "We shouldn't do this Mi-" "shut the fuck up,  she's home she can hear us"....

  I whisper "Micheal.." Colby's head snaps up. "That son of a bitch when I get my ha-" I look at him and he stops, remembering the conversation we had earlier.

  "Why would he do that?" Sam says to us, "he wants to get back at me and Jack" Colby says putting the oven on a timer. "For the ass kicking I gave him" he continues to say.

  I look down at the floor and West is just sitting in front of me staring up at me. "We can't go back there" I hear Kat say to the group.

  "Then stay here" Sam and Corey say. Kat and I look at each other and smile. "Thank you guys that would be amazing" I say to them as Corey and Sam come to hug me. I felt safe here with them.

Jakes POV

  I knew what I did was wrong I shouldn't have pushed her, but I have to act like a dick to her so know one finds out what I think of her. I'm surprised Sam hasn't told anyone.

  "We can't go back" I hear Kat say, there's a slight pause then Corey and Sam respond. "Then stay here" fuck now I'm going to see more of her, I won't be surprised if I have more dreams.

  I go back to my first dream, "I wanna be your bitch daddy" that sentence replays in my head, I zone out.

  Jack has her hands all over me as I try to edit, she turns my chair around and sits on me, pushing her lips on to mine, guiding my hands to her ass.

  She goes to me neck and leaves slight hickies as I feel my dick get harder and harder. "Someone's excited" Jack says biting my bottom lip.

  She gets off on my lap and sits on her knees pulling my pants down. She wraps her mouth around my dick as she takes it all in, I put my hand on her head picking up her hair as I throw my head back in pleasure.

  "Oh my god Jack"

  I notice my slight boner and I quickly cover it, "hey guys I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed" I say to them quickly getting up and walking casually to my room. What is this girl doing to me.

Jacks POV
2 hours later

  It is now 6 am and Colby and I have been in his room, I've tried to sleep but every time I close my eyes it just takes me back. He's been holding me this whole entire time with West at our feet.

  "Baby you're ok, you're safe now" he says to me as he squeezes me and kisses my forehead. "Just close your eyes and fall asleep in my arms, I'm here now, I'm going to keep you safe"