David dobrik

Jacks POV-
   Colby told me to be over around 7pm, I grab my bikini and slip it on along with some clothes on top. I have a long T-shirt and some comfy shorts. It's 6:30 so I head over to the trap house. I park my car where Colby told me to park in the drive way.

I walk in and there's the boys, Kat, and 5 other people. "Hey guys" Colby gets up and walks over to me. "Hey baby" he hugs me and turns towards the group. "For everyone who doesn't know, this is jack and we are officially dating" he says holding me.

I hear Katrina squeal a little and everyone else smiles. "Finally" Sam says dabbing Colby up. They were treating it like we just got engaged. "Colby hasn't had a girl in his life for so long" Sam says punching Colby's shoulder. "Bro come on" Colby says kind of chuckling.

A few hours goes by and a few more people come in. I'm guessing there's about 20 now. The door opens and a tall dark haired man walked in, he's wearing all black and he throws up his hands and screams "What's up guys" I instantly see Colby throw his hands up and respond. "Hey David!"

He walks over to David and I realized it was David Dobrik. Holy shit it's fucking David Dobrik. I watch a lot of David's vlogs so I'm kind of a huge fan of him. I follow colby but the crowd separates us, when I get over there I hear Colby say "awe nothin' just beat the shit out of some guy ye other night" I came up behind him and hit his should a little hard.

"Hey don't brag about that, that was embarrassing." I smiled at him then looked at David, "oh yeah by the way, this is Jack, my girlfriend." David smiled and we started to small talk. "Yeah I just recently moved to LA" I tell David as I take a shot of rum, "oh really?" I nod my head. "I also watch your videos I really love them they are funny as fuck" he smiles again. "Thank you"

—————————

I was sitting on Colby while he was sitting on the couch talking to a few of his friends. I hear the door open then I hear a some What familiar voice scream "sup fuckers the old party guy is here!" I see David jump up and rush to the door, well he's in a rush. I saw Jason and a girl, must be June.

David and June were talking for a bit and June puts her hands over her face. I pull my attention back to Colby and his hand is on my leg, he suddenly moves his hand up my leg and close to my pussy. I whisper in his ear "whatcha doin daddy" he smiles and bites his lip then he takes a drink of his beer and turns his head to me.

He grabs my drink and puts it down and grabs me putting my legs on each side of him. He grabs my face and smashes his lips on mine, we start to make out with me. He sits back on the couch and puts his hands on my ass. I hear some of his friends whistle at us and we stop kissing and just laugh.

"I need more alcohol baby" I say to Colby as he gets up with me and we walk to the kitchen. I grab a margarita and Colby grabs a beer, "wow I'm having déjà vu once a again" he smiles as we cling our drinks together and drink more.

We went into the living room, we chill there watching Corey and some other guy playing some video games. I look outside and I see David standing up, he looks like he's yelling at someone. I hear Heath yell "SKINNY DIPPING" and almost every body in the house goes outside to swim.

I tug on Colby, "let's go swim baby" he immediately gets up with me and we go upstairs for him to change. I take the shirt off same with my shorts.

Colby's POV-
I walk out of my closet and I see Jack taking her shorts off in a kind of sexy way. I stop at the door way and watch her for a bit. She turns her head and smiles, "Lookin good babygirl" I say walking over to her and grabbing her ass squeezing it. She's wearing a white bikini, it makes her look so tan and I love it.

We go down stairs and I see people trying to take off their suits "No, nope, just swimming. Everyone be clothed!" We go to the pool and I grab Jack and jump in the pool, she screams. When we come up out from under the water she gasps and splashes me. "Fucker" she says getting closer to me, I grab her wrists and smile.

I held Jack while we were in the pool, her arms over my shoulders. My attention goes to David trying to push Natalie off of my unicorn floaty. After a few minutes he does I tell Jack I'm going to get on my floaty, I beat David to it he looks at me and says "Hey what the fuck are you doing." I smile at him and tell him it's my unicorn I shrieked a little bit which was kind of embarrassing.

We start to fight over the floaty and David gets on Scott's shoulders, "You're going down brother!" I yell at him. Everyone started to chant fight! Fight! Fight! "I'm going to crush you motherfucker!" David yelled back at me.

We started to play fight and Sam holds the floaty, he was struggling. I feel someone push the floaty really hard and it pushes Scott over and they fall. "Yeah!" I scream throwing my fist in the air. I look over at Jack and she's smiling at me. God she's beautiful.

Jacks POV-
   Colby looked at me and then back at David, David told Sam and Colby that they were gonna pay and with that he got out of the pool. Colby came over to me and he winked, "wow I'm impressed" he smiles and stands next to me putting his arm around my shoulders.

  After a few minutes I hear David scream and a really big source of light appears. I feel heat and I already know it's his flamethrower. "Oh my god" colby said laughing hysterically. He was so amazing. I saw June get out of the pool and go inside. "Hey Colby I'm gonna go use the bathroom" he nods his head and I get out of the pool. I walk inside and a lot of David's friends come out.

  I walk to the bathroom in the hallway and I hear people outside. "June kiss me" I hear one person say. "David seriously if we get caught," I hear a bang on the wall. "I'm going to kill you, and then Jason.." she gets cut off again. Holy fuck what's going on. I didn't hear anything else, then I hear kissing. "Oh shit" I say quietly, I wanna leave but I don't wanna ruin their moment who ever it is.

  "Oh my god David." I hear the girl moan a bit, they better not be having sex on this wall right now oh my god. I decide to open the door and leave, I see David Dobrik and June. It seemed like she pushed him off her, David turned around and bumped into me. "Oh sorry!" I said. He backed away and awkwardly put his hand down. June cleared her throat and I looked at her. She smiled "sorry" I didn't know what to say so I just walk back down the hall to find Colby. I find him and he's jumping around smiling, I walk over to him. "Hey baby" he said to me, he's really drunk I can smell it on him. "Hey daddy"
"What did you just call me" he said getting closer to me.
"Daddy"
He grabbed my ass and started to kiss me, we made out once again but it felt better because we were both drunk. I start to kiss his neck and he breathes heavily. "Go get a room Brock" I hear someone say and Colby pulls away from me. He picks me up over his shoulder and I laugh, I hear You go Brock! And people chanting and whistling in the background. He took me to his room and laid me down, he got on top of me and started to kiss my neck, then I moaned "Ugh fuck daddy."

A/N: so my bestie and I decided to crossover our stories so go check hers out "our romantic secret" by my_bay_cisco  I was gonna make a part 2 but I just added more to this since there was not that much left. I hope you enjoyed❤️